• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What religion are you?

EnhancedSpirit

High Priestess
Well, that's not surprising, but I'm excited about being so close to being a Taoist. I do not understand why so many people add up to more than 100% and some are less than 100%. Does this mean Feather's is almost 2 whole people, but poor dawny is only half a person?

You fit in with:
Spiritualism

Your ideals are mostly spiritual, but in an individualistic way. While spirituality is very important in your life, organized religion itself may not be for you. It is best for you to seek these things on your own terms.

60% spiritual.
40% reason-oriented.

(how did you guys get the table to post, I have fiddled with it and fiddled with it, I got the table, but I couldn't get my little sun symbol to show up, when I paste the html code, it just shows the code . . . . I should be able to figure this out, websites is something I do for a living, and it's driving me bonkers :bonk: )

Bishka

Veteran Member
EnhancedSpirit said:
[SIZE=+2]

(how did you guys get the table to post, I have fiddled with it and fiddled with it, I got the table, but I couldn't get my little sun symbol to show up, when I paste the html code, it just shows the code . . . . I should be able to figure this out, websites is something I do for a living, and it's driving me bonkers :bonk: )[/SIZE]

I print-screened it and hten pasted in paint, cut out everything around it, saved it and added it as an attachment.

EnhancedSpirit

High Priestess
beckysoup61 said:
I print-screened it and hten pasted in paint, cut out everything around it, saved it and added it as an attachment.
I see, I know how to do that, but I'm too tired for that. My fonts got out of control too. I kept editing the post and trying to make the fonts smaller, but it wouldn't work, I ended up cutting it and doing it over again. I must be really tired.

standing_alone

You fit in with:
Atheism

Your ideals mostly resemble those of an Atheist. You have very little faith and you are very focused on intellectual endeavors. You value objective proof over intuition or subjective thoughts. You enjoy talking about ideas and tend to have a lot of in depth conversations with people.

40% scientific.
100% reason-oriented.

Yay! I got atheist! :D

Tigress

Working-Class W*nch.
[SIZE=+2]You fit in with:
Spiritualism[/SIZE]

Your ideals are mostly spiritual, but in an individualistic way. While spirituality is very important in your life, organized religion itself may not be for you. It is best for you to seek these things on your own terms.

80% spiritual.
80% reason-oriented.

Revasser

Terrible Dancer
Humanism[/SIZE]

Your ideals mostly resemble that of a Humanist. Although you do not have a lot of faith, you are devoted to making this world better, in the short time that you have to live. Humanists do not generally believe in an afterlife, and therefore, are committed to making the world a better place for themselves and future generations.

20% spiritual.
60% reason-oriented.

Humanist, eh? Erm.. okay. :shrug:

nightwolf

Taoism[/SIZE]

Your ideals mostly resemble those of the Taoist faith. Spirituality is the most important thing in your life. You strive to live by all of your ideals, and live a very intellectually focused life.

20% spiritual.
20% reason-oriented.

Since I believe in balance, the 20% 20% could be good (I guess). I know nothing about Taoism, guess I gotta read.

Mister Emu

Emu Extraordinaire
Staff member
Premium Member
Buddhism[/SIZE]

Your ideals mostly resemble those of the Buddhist faith. Spirituality is the most important thing in your life. You strive to live by all of your ideals, and live a very intellectually focused life.

60% spiritual.
20% faith-oriented.

locator.gif
Take this quiz at QuizGalaxy.com

Smoke

Done here.
EnhancedSpirit said:
Well, that's not surprising, but I'm excited about being so close to being a Taoist. I do not understand why so many people add up to more than 100% and some are less than 100%. Does this mean Feather's is almost 2 whole people, but poor dawny is only half a person?
No, you don't add them to get a total; each percentage is supposed to represent a separate scale.

uu_sage

Doesn't shock me one bit.[SIZE=+2]You fit in with:
Spiritualism[/SIZE]

80% spiritual.
100% reason-oriented.

locator.gif
Take this quiz at QuizGalaxy.com

eudaimonia

Fellowship of Reason
You fit in with:
Humanism

Your ideals mostly resemble that of a Humanist. Although you do not have a lot of faith, you are devoted to making this world better, in the short time that you have to live. Humanists do not generally believe in an afterlife, and therefore, are committed to making the world a better place for themselves and future generations.

20% scientific.
80% reason-oriented.

eudaimonia,

Mark