• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What "race" are you?

What race are you?

• Negroid

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Caucasian

Votes: 37 60.7%
  • Latino

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Asian

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Native American (Any)

• Purple

• The Grey Ones

• Molemen

• A mix of races

Votes: 12 19.7%
  • Reptilian

Votes: 3 4.9%

• Total voters

Druidus

Keeper of the Grove
I believe anyone of British, Scottish, or Irish descent has a one in eight chance of having viking blood. Most Newfoundlanders are of British, Scottish, or Irish descent.

I'm from Newfoundland too. Born in Grandfalls, I grew up in Churchill Falls (until I was six), then I moved to Nunavut (lots of Newfoundlanders here too). What part of Newfoundland are you from? Do you still live there? I'm travelling through Newfoundland this summer, so perhaps I could stop in, and meet my first RF member.

Original Freak

I am the ORIGINAL Freak
Sorry, but I'm not in Newfieland. I'm not actually from there. My parents are, and my grandparents, etc. I was born in Ontario, hey no ones perfect. My family comes from the Bonne bay area around Gross Morne National Park. (One of the most beautiful places on earth for those looking for a vacation spot)

Sava

I dislike the term 'Caucasian,' because to me, it means someone from the Caucasus. I'm white, half Swiss-German, half Bosnian Serb.

Cr0wley

More Human Than Human
"Caucasian" comes from the place "Caucasia", which apparently the arabic people have extreamly white complexions, and people think that white people originated from them. I saw it on TV show, can't confirm it, though...

Druidus

Keeper of the Grove
"Caucasian" comes from the place "Caucasia", which apparently the arabic people have extreamly white complexions, and people think that white people originated from them. I saw it on TV show, can't confirm it, though...
Caucasus, is the correct name of the place. It is around a mountain range in northeast Europe and northwest Asia.