• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What Mythology...

Smoke

Done here.
All mythologies are pretty interesting -- hence the existence of RF -- but Norse mythology is my favorite.

The Sum of Awe

Brought to you by the moment that spacetime began.
Egyptians, Greeks, and Norse because I know more stuff in those.

Aztecs because I don't know enough about them.

The term mythology is not to do with myth. What is myth is not to others who might consider otherwise. Myth is myth, according to people, but when people make a history, on the myths of others, as they might consider, then arises mythology. A revealing idea: A Hindu nonpareil, Sri Ramakrishna made me so believe in his greatness, that I began to believe in what I understand is a myth to many, because I see him as people do Jesus, only he never walked on water, neither did water turn to wine, and I can see Jesus exactly as I do him, and he did worship Jesus. I cannot but see reality in what others might think is a myth, and might actually see perception.

Klerkie

I'm interested in Japanese, Jewish, Chinese, Native American, Eskimo, Christian, Mayan, Greek, Roman, Egyptian, Sumerian, Hindi, Aztec, African, Norse, Celtic, Etruscan, Native Australian, Near Eastern, Turkish, Druid, and early European mythology. Out of those, I am mostly interested in Native American, Egyptian, African, and Near Eastern mythology and I know the most about Greek mythology, followed by Egyptian mythology.