• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What Miracle do you need?

Spiderman

Veteran Member
What is a problem or defect you have that only a miracle can fix? For me it's practically clear that I cannot stay sober or succeed at anything without a miracle.

That said, who I am today compared to who I was 10 years ago is for the most part an opposite person, and I clearly didn't do it alone. I don't think a psychopath (like I was) can become a deeply compassionate person left to their own efforts and will power.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
I'm not big on miracles, per se, but there is really nothing that I need for myself. I would love to have my crazy sister back to her wonderful old self, and that would take a miracle.

Cacotopia

Let's go full Trottle
What is a problem or defect you have that only a miracle can fix? For me it's practically clear that I cannot stay sober or succeed at anything without a miracle.

That said, who I am today compared to who I was 10 years ago is for the most part an opposite person, and I clearly didn't do it alone. I don't think a psychopath (like I was) can become a deeply compassionate person left to their own efforts and will power.
Which miracles do have "in stock" for today sir?