• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What look(s) are you reading now?

Willamena

Just me
Premium Member
There's this guy, and he's looking at me. I'm quite sure he thinks I'm weird, probably because I've been typing strange things on an Internet forum.

What looks are you reading?

Buttercup

Veteran Member
I was seat dancing in the car as I left the post office just moments ago....I'm certain I read, "certified wackjob" on several people's faces.

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
I've got a standing deal with the human race; you don't look at me, I won't look at you, and everything will be just fine.

cardero

Citizen Mod
One of the strippers from the local Ace Of Clubs bar just came through my lane beaming a big smile. I wonder what I should make of that.

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
One of the strippers from the local Ace Of Clubs bar just came through my lane beaming a big smile. I wonder what I should make of that.

I dont know..How many 1 dollar bills do you have left in your wallett folded in half long ways? :D

love

Dallas

TheColourBlue

Here to learn and share
The people I live with were blasting music.... so I started singing at the top of my lungs... just totally random.... I looked out my peephole for any reaction, and I VERY clearly read "AUGH! What the....." (insert favourite expletive here). So I started singing louder until they finally turned down their music, came over, and begged me to stop. :D

lets see to the left of me : o why isn't the time going faster no don't just go a second further go a hour further
to the right : i'm totaly not gaming it just looks and sounds that way
in front of me : aw the guy on the right just shot me
people walking by: 1 i know your not working but i don't care anymore, 2 don't know what i am suppose to be doing , 3 i just got laid wheee:D

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
I play loud metal music at work and sing along to it. I know the guy at work give me weird looks. One guy still hardly speaks English so I know he thinks I'm weird.

.lava

Veteran Member
There's this guy, and he's looking at me. I'm quite sure he thinks I'm weird, probably because I've been typing strange things on an Internet forum.

What looks are you reading?

i read dark and unhappy, dark and angry, dark and kind/sad, dark and arrogant, light and sharp, light and kind, light and humble.