• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What kind of snacks do you get at the movie theater?

The Crimson Universe

I like watching movies on my PC. I can always pause it, or go back a few seconds if i fail to understand a part of the film.

Sitting in the theater for 90 to 120 minutes gives me neck pain. Also i've had some other unpleasant experiences like people sitting behind me coughing continously that i missed an important dialouge in the film. Then there was this one time when someone sitting near me farted. ;-(

Watchmen

Premium Member
None. And I’ve just about had it with movie theaters. Too many impolite morons.

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
None. I go to the theater to watch a movie, not to eat. How can you pay attention to the movie if you're eating at the same time?

Would you eat popcorn or drink in a classroom, a lecture, stage play, debate or concert?

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
I generally don't buy concessions when I go to the theater these days since it's so expensive. But my favorite when I was a kid was an Icee, a hot dog and a box of Snow Caps.

Deidre

I usually like Twizzlers or popcorn. I went to the movies for the first time since Covid over this past weekend and they were out of mostly everything due to supply chain issues.