• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What Kind of Catholic Are You?

Runt

I took the quiz just for fun to see what I would be if I WERE Catholic, I scored 22 out of 100, putting me in the "0-30 Recovering Catholic" catagory.

Hmm... but that was only 9 points away from the "Progressive Catholic" catagory, meaning that if I'd only answered 2 more questions in a "pro-Catholic" way, I'd probably be in that catagory instead. But some of the answers I wanted to give weren't available. :p

Runt

***MOD POST***

Spiritual Son, Rex said in the forum rules that, "Proselytizing will not be tolerated. This forum should be for sharing, discussing and understanding other religions and ideas, not converting others to your individual religion or beliefs". Therefore, any further posts of this nature will be deleted. Please refrain from these kinds of messages in the futhre. Thank you.

Runt said:
***MOD POST***

Spiritual Son, Rex said in the forum rules that, "Proselytizing will not be tolerated. This forum should be for sharing, discussing and understanding other religions and ideas, not converting others to your individual religion or beliefs". Therefore, any further posts of this nature will be deleted. Please refrain from these kinds of messages in the futhre. Thank you.

Please delete my post here I copy and paste it to the Other Religions not Specified. The topic name is the New Church (Swedenborg).

Harry

Runt

SpiritualSon said:
Please delete my post here I copy and paste it to the Other Religions not Specified. The topic name is the New Church (Swedenborg).

SpiritualSon said:

LOL, I'm assuming you figured out how to do it yourself?

Runt

***MOD POST***

Runt said:
***MOD POST***

Harry

Runt

SpiritualSon said:

SpiritualSon said:

LOL, I'm assuming you figured out how to do it yourself?

Ceridwen018

:lol:

I got a 12! I think that's a little beyond 'recovering' don't you all? I'd say that's closer to sick and dying... or dead!

Gilad

I got 84 apparently I am a traditionalist Catholic. What does that mean? I am certainly not a tridentine Latin Mass only. But I am Marian, charismatic and Eucharisitic and a great fan of JPII and I love the documents of Vatican II. I am a Hebrew Catholic formerly Orthodox Jewish so I guess I am into tradition.