• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What Is Your Weather Like?

Lightkeeper

What is the weather like in your area?

We had a longer and warmer summer than usual in the Northwest, but we seem to be having an early Fall. It's still in the 70's, but clouds and rain.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
I heard one old-timer refer to the weather along the front range this summer as "near to perfect" as he can remember it ever being. The temperatures have been in the 70's mostly with sometimes a light afternoon shower.

Bastet

Vile Stove-Toucher
Hey, Sunstone - long time no see! :p I wondered where you'd gone to...

The weather here today (and most of last night), has been cold and wet - heavy rain and some hail. We're "officially" into Spring now, but apart from a couple nice days last week, it's been pretty cold and crappy so far. It'll warm up properly in a few weeks, but the rain will probably stick around. Ah well, it'll do the plants good...if I had any. My coriander and italian parsley have gone to seed lol. That doesn't leave much else in what's left of my "garden" (read: potted plants). :p On the plus side, the wet weather gave me a great excuse to curl up in front of the heater and read all day. I finished a book I've been reading off and on for about a year now lol. :eek:

The weather right now is sunny, hot and humid but I fear it will turn ugly soon. I live on the west coast of Florida and we are bracing for a possible 3rd hurricane this season. Although we have been spared from the damaging winds of hurricane Charlie and Frances unlike most of Florida, we were not spared of its rain.

All of Florida is saturated with every river rising above flood levels. The destruction from Charlie and Frances has been devastating....there are thousands still without power, gas is in short supply everywhere as is hurricane supplies. Many grocery stores have been damaged or are without power and have been unable to restock.

Ivan hitting Florida anywhere.....I can't even begin to imagine what will be the result. Our emergency resources have already been stretched to the limit....Officials are recommending evacuations in certain areas and will probably list more once they know better where Ivan will go but the real problem is...Where to evacuate to?

Ceridwen018

I love my weather right now. It's about mid 70's with an impossibly blue sky. That's not all though. You know how you can kind 'smell' the different seasons? Well, it's starting to smell like fall, and fall and spring are my favorite seasons. I think I'm going to go outside and read a book....