• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

what is your supernatural power?

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
QTpi said:
You are a medium. You can communicate with spirits, ghosts, souls, and the disembodied dead. These powers will most likely will result in increased levels of hearing and physical awarness. Caution of dark places where the dark becomes other images in your mind and could be your powers. In many cases your powers will take over situations, be careful, control your emotions. Stay calm. A very heavy burden.

21 other people got this result!
This quiz has been taken 50 times.
42% of people had this result.

Hmmm. It seems that a good many of us are mediums. That's very interesting. What kind of quiz is this that lets you pick multiple answers for every question except food? I can't pick just one food!!! I guess mediums also like vegetables, not just spicy pizza! :D
I think that site reflects all the rf users!(21)

Bastet

Vile Stove-Toucher
FeathersinHair said:
A major low point of my life was when I realized that the lyric was "take me as I am" as opposed to the previous version which I'd always sung so enthusiastically- "take me as a ham."
:biglaugh: Sadly, I must spread some karma before I can frubally thank you for that belly laugh.

Bastet

Vile Stove-Toucher
SnaleSpace said:
We need a thread for "Best lyrics mix ups". I've made such a newbie out of myself over the years.
A website for your musical amusement. :D http://www.amiright.com/

Feathers, I added your ham line to that website (although it has to be approved by the editors before it'll show). :p Oh, and I used your name. ;)

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
Yes! *does a happy dance* I am muchly honored! My pursuit of misheard lyrics, as well as my love for mistranslated captions, knows no bounds.

When I get up, I'm making the thread! (Unless it's already been made, in which case I will immeadiately clutter it with all of my favorites!)

lousyskater

You have inner-tranquilty and animal instinct essence. Meaning- you can talk to animals. Feel their pain and happiness. This may consult of painful bones and incredible realistic dreams and nightmares. A blessing and a power that NO ONE can know.

2 other people got this result!
This quiz has been taken 71 times.
3% of people had this result.

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
lousyskater said:
You have inner-tranquilty and animal instinct essence. Meaning- you can talk to animals. Feel their pain and happiness. This may consult of painful bones and incredible realistic dreams and nightmares. A blessing and a power that NO ONE can know.

2 other people got this result!
This quiz has been taken 71 times.
3% of people had this result.
Ah, another "consult of painful bones " person; you must compare notes with Feathers to find out what that means.

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
I've just looked at your answer again - I reckon that's 'result' (instead of consult) ie an empath.