• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

what is your best PC games ?

jarofthoughts

Empirical Curmudgeon
I have mostly been playing Guild Wars 2

Bought it.
Had it sitting on my HD for a few weeks now.
Perhaps I should start exploring it more actively.
It looks like an awesome game, but after I quit SWTOR I've been having a hard time getting excited about MMOs.

Apex

Somewhere Around Nothing
I have been doing a little bit of GW2. Although I have been wanting to start playing Eve more again. I also got into the Planetside 2 Beta (which is awesome) and the Mechwarrior Online Beta.

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler
Anybody else play Spore? I got out of it for a few years, but Maxis has sucked me back in.
My daughter plays.

Well, kinda.
She loves to create new critters, so she plays in order to get new mats to edit her critter even more.

Reptillian

Hamburgler Extraordinaire
My daughter plays.

Well, kinda.
She loves to create new critters, so she plays in order to get new mats to edit her critter even more.

That's what I like about it too...creating creatures and stuff. It's fun to create entire alien planets. The game play itself is all right, but it could be a lot better.

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
My best is the computer version of Final Fantasy VII (it's the only FF game I have for PC). For true computer games, my best would be AoE: The Conquerors. I like to build up a major army for my town and obliterate my enemies. I always make sure I have plenty of battering rams to knock down castles and other buildings. It helps me blow off steam when I get frustrated with the world at large. ;) I like the excuses the enemies give when they surrender.

Darkness

Psychoanalyst/Marxist
Sonic Adventure 2: Battle is a classic, and who cannot love Shadow. I am quite fond of real-time strategy games. I played the Dawn of War series for a long time, before my studies eliminated all time for video games. Resident Evil always held my interest. I love Albert Wesker. So sad he is dead.

F0uad

Bought it.
Had it sitting on my HD for a few weeks now.
Perhaps I should start exploring it more actively.
It looks like an awesome game, but after I quit SWTOR I've been having a hard time getting excited about MMOs.

I feel you first getting disappointed at STO then SWTOR did it for me but both games are going to be free though.

9Westy9

Sceptic, Libertarian, Egalitarian
Premium Member
one sec. Just let me get steam up.... okay.

Assassins creed: II, brotherhood, revelations
Dungeon Defenders
Skyrim
FM 2012
M&M clash of heroes
Poker superstars II
The political machine
Portal
Saints row: the third
Sid Meier's Civilization V
Total war: shogun 2

other games