• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What is up

You can call me bob. I'm just your average guy who sometimes likes to talk/debate about religion and philosophy. This place looked active. Hope to see ya'll in the forums.

Laika

Premium Member
Hey Bob. Welcome to Religious forums. I hope you enjoy your time here. :)

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
Welcome!

If you feel like a quick turn around the block then take a look at the sticky posts at the top of the religious Dir areas. For example click on Forums (or Menu-->Forums), then look for the section "Discuss Individual Religions" where you will see a lot of religious groupings. Click on one of those, and there is a list of threads. Near the top will be sticky threads, and they often summarize or introduce the religions very briefly.

Under Religious Topics you will find Seeker's Circle, Comparative Religion, Religions Q&A

My most visited section of the forum is: Games / Pics / Jokes / Stories

Read the forum rules 1-10, because the rules are different from most forums. RF Rules For example debate is only allowed in certain areas, not everywhere.

Have fun, and see you in the forums!