• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What is the worst sin?

The Voice of Reason

Doctor of Thinkology
mahayana said:
Honestly, we're all on death row and will eventually have to depend on the Court's mercy.
LOL - never heard it put this way before, but I like it. I don't know that I would agree with the Court's mercy - but I like the phrase, at any rate.

TVOR

Ronald

16 If any man see his brother sin a sin which is not unto death, he shall ask, and he shall give him life for them that sin not unto death. There is a sin unto death: I do not say that he shall pray for it.

17 All unrighteousness is sin: and there is a sin not unto death.

Those which carry the death penalty.

jewscout

Religious Zionist
The greatest sin is ignorance. To blindly accept something without question has brought man to ruin before. Be your own person and make your own decisions!

Trinity

jewscout said:
The greatest sin is ignorance. To blindly accept something without question has brought man to ruin before. Be your own person and make your own decisions!
This is good, however, you can not give what you do not have. In order to make your own decisions, you first need to have some framework to base them off of.

Ronald

jewscout said:
Ignorance and blindly accepting something do not go hand in hand.
Even brilliant people can be deceived. :162:

painted wolf

Grey Muzzle
the thing that makes ignorace so dangerous is that ignorace is a choice. In todays world you do not have to be ignorant... uninformed yes, but ignorant people choose to be that way. I have little tollerance for people who choose to ignore information for the sake of thier peace of mind.

wa:do

Trinity

painted wolf said:
the thing that makes ignorace so dangerous is that ignorace is a choice. In todays world you do not have to be ignorant... uninformed yes, but ignorant people choose to be that way. I have little tollerance for people who choose to ignore information for the sake of thier peace of mind.

Tolerance is what helps people to take the time to learn about others beleifs.

painted wolf

Grey Muzzle
And that willingness to learn should be encoraged and helped to grow. That willingness is not ignorance, ignorance is the choice to ignore.

huajiro

jewscout said:
Amen, Amen, Amen

huajiro