• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What is the ugliest animal?

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
That guy is a genius. And hilarious! :)
He just noticed that things had gotten very oppressive and started to push back. Sometimes the balance has to shift towards openness and saying things people don't like. He risked his comedic career to do it. Some people tried to shut him down or discourage him. We do need civility though.

I think about death a lot, but I can't talk to people all the time about death. They can't handle it. They want to talk about anything else, and so do I. I'm being civil.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Thanks @JustGeorge
for introducing me to the :)
download.jpg b572da1d4d494d55aeef367dcb21a49d.jpeg images (5).jpg thomas-veyrat-anglerfish-view02-front.jpg

That is my new obsession for the day. I want one as a pet. I wonder how hard they are to care for or how much one would cost? To me they are evidence that God exists with the light and what not. I just don't see the light as evolving over millions of years. It seems like a creative force was behind the evolution of the light in a very dark place where a submarine can't see anything (void of sunlight)

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
I would say Vaginas really aren't ugly unless there is something very wrong with them, like some disease, disorder , or deformation.

A penis and a furrowed scrotum is usually quite ridiculous , and not a pleasant sight. :p

Both are weird imo. But they're also fun ;)

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
He just noticed that things had gotten very oppressive and started to push back. Sometimes the balance has to shift towards openness and saying things people don't like. He risked his comedic career to do it. Some people tried to shut him down or discourage him. We do need civility though.

I think about death a lot, but I can't talk to people all the time about death. They can't handle it. They want to talk about anything else, and so do I. I'm being civil.

I like to talk about death :).

But maybe that's why I'm here on this forum.

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
Thanks @JustGeorge
for introducing me to the :)
View attachment 56248 View attachment 56249 View attachment 56250 View attachment 56251

That is my new obsession for the day. I want one as a pet. I wonder how hard they are to care for or how much one would cost? To me they are evidence that God exists with the light and what not. I just don't see the light as evolving over millions of years. It seems like a creative force was behind the evolution of the light in a very dark place where a submarine can't see anything (void of sunlight)

I have 4 aquariums right now, and I am certain an angler fish would be both extremely difficult(if not impossible) and extremely expensive to keep. Though some fish are easy to keep, others require a vey specific environment and aren't able to live in just any conditions. This fish is used to great water pressure. I'm not sure how you'd get him out of the water to begin with, let alone mimic that environment in an aquarium.

The equipment to build the aquarium itself tends to be the most costly, though a rare fish can fetch a nasty price tag as well. The chemicals in order to altar the water chemistry to a suitable condition can bring on extra costs over time as well.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Does the star nosed mole get a chance of winning this competition?

crop.jpeg

Puts a whole new perspective on the phrase "give me a kiss"

A couple more, the blob fish

blobfish.jpg

And the lizard fish
Bathysuarus-ferox2-full_1.jpg

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
Same.
I worship a death deity...soooo....death is very much a topic for me to understand
@Brickjectivity
An arcane and deathly poem for you from Job:

I have become a brother of jackals, a companion of owls. My skin grows black and peels; my body burns with fever. My lyre is tuned to mourning, and my pipe to the sound of wailing.

I don't understand what you mean by worship, however I get it in a fuzzy way. I serve other people and count it as worship.

From Ecclesiastes:
It is better to go to a house of mourning than to go to a house of feasting, for death is the destiny of everyone; the living should take this to heart.

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/him/they/them

I have become a brother of jackals, a companion of owls. My skin grows black and peels; my body burns with fever. My lyre is tuned to mourning, and my pipe to the sound of wailing.

I don't understand what you mean by worship, however I get it in a fuzzy way. I serve other people and count it as worship.

From Ecclesiastes:
It is better to go to a house of mourning than to go to a house of feasting, for death is the destiny of everyone; the living should take this to heart.
I leave offerings to the goddess of death Hel. I honor, revere and respect her

Spiderman

Veteran Member

From Ecclesiastes:
Beautiful!!! :)