• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What is the ugliest animal?

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Extremely disturbing image of one of God's ugliest creatures?:

70040.jpg

Also,
if you could make any animal small enough to fit in the palm of your hand , what would it be?

I'd pick the Nile Crocodile. Those things kill roughly 300 people a year and I would love watching him try to kill me and exercising complete ownership of him.

Nile-crocodile-5.jpg

Could you imagine that animal being small enough to fit in your hand while full-grown. It would be fun having an aquarium for him and watching him eat.

Here is a story of Saltwater crocodiles eating Japanese soldiers by the hundreds in World War 2 in a Swamp:

"

“That night [of Feb. 19, 1945] was the most horrible that any member of the M.L. [motor launch] crews ever experienced. The crocodiles, alerted by the din of warfare and smell of blood, gathered among the mangroves, lying with their eyes above the water, watchfully alert for their next meal. With the ebb of the tide, the crocodiles moved in on the dead, wounded, and uninjured men who had become mired in the mud…

The scattered rifle shots in the pitch black swamp punctured by the screams of the wounded men crushed in the jaws of huge reptiles, and the blurred worrying sound of spinning crocodiles made a cacophony of hell that has rarely been duplicated on Earth. At dawn, the vultures arrived to clean up what the crocodiles had left.” — Bruce Stanley Wright

The giant lizards had a feast of their lives as nearly 1,000 terrified soldiers dripped blood and sweat into the crowded confines of the Ramree mangrove swamp.

Around 500 Japanese soldiers are believed to have fled the mangrove swamps, with 20 of them being recaptured by British forces who had set up a perimeter around the dense jungle. Around 500 of the fleeing men, however, never made it out of the swamp.

Survivors are said to have heard harrowing stories of hundreds of crocodiles assaulting the soldiers in a mass assault, as well as appalling tales of crocodiles attacking the soldiers individually.

A couple of months after the tragedy, a specialized commissioned military tribunal conducted an investigation on what had happened. It was confirmed that the victims of the crocodile attack were the Japanese soldiers, every three meters of the swamp, the water contained twenty-four percent of human blood.

The incident was even included in the list of the Guinness Book of World Records as the deadliest crocodile attack ever recorded in history."

Saltwater Crocodiles Devoured 500 Japanese Soldiers in Burma During World War 2.

Last edited:

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Put spoilers on that! :p

I think she's beautiful, but that many babies on her back did make me itch a little bit thinking about them all crawling on me at once.

I'm kinda weird. I'm fond of really BIG spiders, but a bunch of little ones bunched up together like that on her back is not too pleasant to see I confess.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Put spoilers on that! :p

I think she's beautiful, but that many babies on her back did make me itch a little bit thinking about them all crawling on me at once.

I'm kinda weird. I'm fond of really BIG spiders, but a bunch of little ones bunched up together like that on her back is not too pleasant to see I confess.
I know. Just pulling your leg. A nice picture of a mama wolf spider and all of her little babies.

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
Extremely disturbing image of one of God's ugliest creatures?:

Also,
if you could make any animal small enough to fit in the palm of your hand , what would it be?

I'd pick the Nile Crocodile. Those things kill roughly 300 people a year and I would love watching him try to kill me and exercising complete ownership of him.

View attachment 56236

Could you imagine that animal being small enough to fit in your hand while full-grown. It would be fun having an aquarium for him and watching him eat.

Here is a story of Saltwater crocodiles eating Japanese soldiers by the hundreds in World War 2 in a Swamp:

"

“That night [of Feb. 19, 1945] was the most horrible that any member of the M.L. [motor launch] crews ever experienced. The crocodiles, alerted by the din of warfare and smell of blood, gathered among the mangroves, lying with their eyes above the water, watchfully alert for their next meal. With the ebb of the tide, the crocodiles moved in on the dead, wounded, and uninjured men who had become mired in the mud…

The scattered rifle shots in the pitch black swamp punctured by the screams of the wounded men crushed in the jaws of huge reptiles, and the blurred worrying sound of spinning crocodiles made a cacophony of hell that has rarely been duplicated on Earth. At dawn, the vultures arrived to clean up what the crocodiles had left.” — Bruce Stanley Wright

The giant lizards had a feast of their lives as nearly 1,000 terrified soldiers dripped blood and sweat into the crowded confines of the Ramree mangrove swamp.

Around 500 Japanese soldiers are believed to have fled the mangrove swamps, with 20 of them being recaptured by British forces who had set up a perimeter around the dense jungle. Around 500 of the fleeing men, however, never made it out of the swamp.

Survivors are said to have heard harrowing stories of hundreds of crocodiles assaulting the soldiers in a mass assault, as well as appalling tales of crocodiles attacking the soldiers individually.

A couple of months after the tragedy, a specialized commissioned military tribunal conducted an investigation on what had happened. It was confirmed that the victims of the crocodile attack were the Japanese soldiers, every three meters of the swamp, the water contained twenty-four percent of human blood.

The incident was even included in the list of the Guinness Book of World Records as the deadliest crocodile attack ever recorded in history.

I saw something much more disturbing than your spoilered image when I looked in the mirror this morning... :p

I find myself frequently grateful that I live in an image without alligators or crocodiles. Too big, too sneaky. Though, on the island I found my husband on(which was mainly a tourist trap), there was a giant alligator that lived in a ditch. He never left, because all the tourists would go to a nearby McDonald's and buy him food. He just sat in there waiting for handouts, of which there were plenty. Wonder how that guy's doing this days... McDonald's everyday won't do you much good!

This thing's pretty ugly:
fish-vision-38qhoj5bct7gyamdjkjr40.jpg

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I saw something much more disturbing than your spoilered image when I looked in the mirror this morning... :p

I find myself frequently grateful that I live in an image without alligators or crocodiles. Too big, too sneaky. Though, on the island I found my husband on(which was mainly a tourist trap), there was a giant alligator that lived in a ditch. He never left, because all the tourists would go to a nearby McDonald's and buy him food. He just sat in there waiting for handouts, of which there were plenty. Wonder how that guy's doing this days... McDonald's everyday won't do you much good!

This thing's pretty ugly:
View attachment 56239

Yeah,
He doesn't look very happy about his lot in life either. :D

I would be so bitter towards my creator if he made me that ugly. :p

He probably lives in the deep deep waters too!

Is that an actual light bulb above his head that is part of his body that helps him see in the dark? Do you know what kind of fish that is? I love the teeth, but the lightbulb especially is a nice touch! :)

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
Bottomless_woman_and_nude_man.jpg

External genitalia is Ugly. WTF is this floppy, squishy, garbage.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I can't get over how hideous they are. Is it okay to insult animals?

Sorry, I love you brother Angler fish. It's not your fault God made you so ugly. You are a light in a very dark place :)

29SCI-ANGLERFISH-promo-videoSixteenByNineJumbo1600.jpg download (1).jpg
images (3).jpg
images (4).jpg

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
Yeah,
He doesn't look very happy about his lot in life either. :D

I would be so bitter towards my creator if he made me that ugly. :p

He probably lives in the deep deep waters too!

Is that an actual light bulb above his head that is part of his body that helps him see in the dark? Do you know what kind of fish that is? I love the teeth, but the lightbulb especially is a nice touch! :)

Yup, they use the little light to lure prey right into their mouths!

And it doesn't matter that he's ugly, because no one can see him anyways(unless they're about to be food).

I can't get over how hideous they are. Is it okay to insult animals?

Sorry, I love you brother Angler fish. It's not your fault God made you so ugly. You are a light in a very dark place :)

View attachment 56242 View attachment 56243 View attachment 56244 View attachment 56245

Besides, its all in perspective. Some of us may find him ugly, but perhaps the other angler fish find him attractive.

Perhaps he thinks us humans are ugly(I'd think we were pretty funny looking from an animal's point of view, but I've heard that elephants find us cute).

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Yup, they use the little light to lure prey right into their mouths!

And it doesn't matter that he's ugly, because no one can see him anyways(unless they're about to be food).

Besides, its all in perspective. Some of us may find him ugly, but perhaps the other angler fish find him attractive.

Perhaps he thinks us humans are ugly(I'd think we were pretty funny looking from an animal's point of view, but I've heard that elephants find us cute).

I've seen elephants actually paint pictures with their trunk and a paint brush. It was fascinating.

Yes, perhaps the angler fish is actually beautiful. It's all in perspective. What is beauty? You and I don't get to decide. What is beautiful to one person is ugly to another and vice versa.