• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What is the trinity

Clara Tea

You are free to believe as you like, but when I study the scriptures related to the Holy Spirit, I see personal qualities and conclude the Holy Spirit is a Person.

“The Bible provides many ways to help us understand that the Holy Spirit is truly a person—that is, He is a personal being, rather than an impersonal thing. First, every pronoun used in reference to the Spirit is “he” not “it.” The original Greek language of the New Testament is explicit in confirming the person of the Holy Spirit. The word for “Spirit” (pneuma) is neuter and would naturally take neuter pronouns to have grammatical agreement. Yet, in many cases, masculine pronouns are found (e.g., John 15:26; 16:13-14). Grammatically, there is no other way to understand the pronouns of the New Testament related to the Holy Spirit—He is referred to as a “He,” as a person.”

Is the Holy Spirit a person? | GotQuestions.org

Long hair, nice tan, walks on water....a surfer? Cowabunga dude.

Clara Tea

Infinity is not difficult to understand. Just because something may be infinite does not mean we can't understand it.

Applying the Final Value Theorem to a sine wave and a cosine gets counterintuitive answers. Some say that it doesn't actually find final values in this case.

Some forms of math deal with infinity all the time. Cauchy Integration, for example (calculating residues at singular points and branch cuts). They have to calculate the residue at the point at which the branch cut goes to infinity. Singular points are points where the function goes to infinity. They deal with singular points a lot in Electrical Engineering Control Systems (transfer functions, when the denominator goes to zero the function approaches infinity in the limit).

rational experiences

Veteran Member
One human is anyone or everyone human.

The first theme a human is about thinking. By being human only.

I will thesis where I claim I came from.

A huge sun nuclear earth dust ground fission attack is the status chemical reactions in the heavens first. From out of ground mass.

Okay where then is the nature gardens biology oxygenating life's living support as human created used oxygen.

As you can't breathe if just inside of water?

Real answer all human theists were told never thesis nuclear beginnings ever again. O God earth as theists human.

Shut bible the human law.

If you believed we came direct from spirit your belief is eternal and not God is the status.

If you said I will explain how it happened it was not a humans scientific thesis.

Hence no numbers earths products gases etc would be involved in any explanation.

Just some human words only. A story.

In science three is 3 as a term.

In science 1 is stated a human only.

Numbers do not own scientific expression. Numbers are used to count.

Numbers in science placed in human identified science only placement. Human theism.

If a Human is involved in a concept 3.

O first is planet earth exact existing.
Second is its heavens.
Third self human owning no previous description.

As you would believe in self presence only natural the human.

As we aren't CH gases that arise out of an earth volcanic mass.

We aren't CH gases in fused earth chemistry either.

We live in a heavenly body quantified natural life support. Life living is water mass oxygenated by nature's garden as a holy heavens.

Is not any human's fission for machine sciences only. By chemical dusts only a man human identified on and about planet earths body.

Holy dust status means not in any type of fission.
Holy heavens a whole mass with holy water cooled stable water only.

Telling the only human truth for all humans as a human.

Immaculate CH gases were changed by space existing first that stretched cooled a gas density into a clear gas.

No other type of CH gas supports living existence.

No man is God was a human scientists owned summation after using dust fission that caused life's destruction.

It was a written humans conscious spiritual summation against his human science brothers caused.

Machines.

Clara Tea

You are free to believe as you like, but when I study the scriptures related to the Holy Spirit, I see personal qualities and conclude the Holy Spirit is a Person.

“The Bible provides many ways to help us understand that the Holy Spirit is truly a person—that is, He is a personal being, rather than an impersonal thing. First, every pronoun used in reference to the Spirit is “he” not “it.” The original Greek language of the New Testament is explicit in confirming the person of the Holy Spirit. The word for “Spirit” (pneuma) is neuter and would naturally take neuter pronouns to have grammatical agreement. Yet, in many cases, masculine pronouns are found (e.g., John 15:26; 16:13-14). Grammatically, there is no other way to understand the pronouns of the New Testament related to the Holy Spirit—He is referred to as a “He,” as a person.”

Is the Holy Spirit a person? | GotQuestions.org

Someone is in for a shock if they go to heaven and look up at a 40 foot woman whose foot is about to stomp them. She might be Black, but is likely Jewish.

InChrist

Free4ever
I think that there is no difference between the holy spirit in Jesus and the holy spirits in each of us, except that Jesus's spirit was more powerful, and Jesus believed that he could talk to God so he did.

I think that the human spirit allows everyone to have "some" ESP and special powers that we don't tap into.

I believe that God is made of trillions of spirits, and He puts a spirit into each one of us, that guides us to evil or goodness, then the bad ones get locked into hell, while the good ones rejoin God as part of the trillions of spirits that comprise Him. In other words, I think that the human race is used as a purification system for God.

Some psychics who have spoken to God have described His voice as the sound of many waters. Like many voices, almost all saying the same thing in exactly the same words, with just a few dissenters. With an eternity to discuss matters, with all of the knowledge in the universe, it is natural that the spirits would have discussed every issue and concluded the answers long ago, so naturally all of their conclusions would be worded identically (or they would have semantic quibbles about how things should be worded).
Thanks for sharing your thoughts. There are a myriad of ideas out there and on this forum about who or what God is. I choose to believe the revelation God has give us about Himself in the Bible.

Sedim Haba

Outa here... bye-bye!
Wasn't the High-Priest an intermediary in the fullest of its sense even as Moses was between God and Israel?

Deut 5:5 while I stood between the Lord and you at that time, to declare to you the word of the Lord. For you were afraid because of the fire, and you did not go up into the mountain.

No one prayed to or worshiped the High Priest or Moshe.

RestlessSoul

Ahh so it doesn't make sense to you either! I think the difference between you and I is with me, if it doesn't make sense to me, I assume there must be something wrong with it. But with you, if it doesn't make sense to you, you assume there is something wrong with your understanding

An interesting observation. You think everything can be understood. Still, you surely don’t think you understand everything?

RestlessSoul

Infinity is not difficult to understand. Just because something may be infinite does not mean we can't understand it.

Hm. Infinity may not be difficult to understand until you begin thinking about it. The degree of understanding may depend on whether you are considering philosophical, mathematical or cosmological concepts of infinity.

I admit my own understanding is very limited. Still, I have found it best not to close my mind to things I don’t understand.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Is a human being perfection?

No.

What is already gone from within each of us. Including animals. Including nature. Including healthy microbes?

Form of health. The ability to be our first origin highest natural highest form.

Notified.

I can look at a beautiful woman I can say she is beautiful yet she is not perfect. I know my woman memory would never claim self perfect or beautiful. A teaching no longer origin sacrificed within. Life.

My mother's advice human.

So a whole lot of humans as know it alls say I know the term to be life sacrificed. What it means yet you don't even really think upon the human subject.

I was brain burnt prickled like my brother taught. I learnt. I know.

Do you need to learn by having exactly the same circumstance to return for you to look at it and say see my brother look life was hurt to believe?

It do you have faith in the teaching it told you nuclear scientists are Satanists who lie.

As nuclear dust is nuclear dust as highest form dust. Is not any hu man who is a whole formed holy body.

Men said holy dust is fused holy only..

Men converted nuclear dust into fission in nature on earths God body theirselves by science only a humans practice.

Earth didn't own nuclear dust reacting it was a huge planetary heavens sun teaching cause.

Scientists lie.

Fission on ground by man's science came very close to total bio liFe removal.

Was the don't you believe earth and the nature garden was the sanctuary of bio life support a human question?

Why would you be evicted out of the garden nature as a human unless you did something wrong as men? With fake zero mother maths science.

The heavens where you live owned no zero.

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
No one prayed to or worshiped the High Priest or Moshe.
Yes... but they were intermediaries. Of course, they weren't The Word manifest. In the Christian worldview, they were just a shadow of things to come.

Last edited:

Colt

"The doctrine of the Trinity means that there is one God who eternally exists as three distinct Persons — the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Stated differently, God is one in essence and three in person. These definitions express three crucial truths: (1) The Father, Son, and Holy Spirit are distinct Persons, (2) each Person is fully God, (3) there is only one God."

Was jesus god?
Was god jesus?
Was Jesus the spirit which existed before he did or was he a new spirit?
Was god his own son?
Is the spirit god and jesus or are god and jesus the spirit?
In my theology Jesus is a Creator Son, our creator. His Father, our grandfather, is Infinite God expressed in the indivisible unity of the Paradise Trinity.

Jesus isn't the Trinity son, he cant be. 1/3 of the Trinity cant go off on a human adventure as a separate subordinate. The Trinity functions as (one). Jesus referenced the 3 parts of the Trinity but never used the term. It has been assumed in Christianity that Jesus was the Son or second person of the Trinity.

The Trinity is not really comprehensible by the finite mind of man. It becomes a matter of faith.

stanberger

I like the analogy of a person called Joe, who is a son to his parents, a husband to his wife and a father to his children. Joe is one person with three different hats, with each hat specialized to the unique needs of three generations.

Joe is respectful of his parent in ways that is different from his wife and children. He is intimate with his wife in ways that are unique to her. While he is firm but fair with his children, which is not how he treats his parents or wife. He will discuss things with them.

In computers, we can have a processor with many cores, with each core being designed to deal with specific tasks. The computer still has just one processor, even while multitasking.

The Trinity is connected to the three main hats used to worship God. In the Old Testament, God was the analogous parent of Joe; Father. In the New Testament, God is the analogous child of Joe; Son. The Holy Spirit is based on faith in the inner voice of truth. This is the most intimate personal connection to God; the analogous wife of Joe. These three roads can all lead to God.

The DNA based operating system of the human brain is grounded on the most basic of common human experience. These basic human observations, are engrained in the psyche over time The Trinity was modeled on the generational biological family of man, that is extrapolated into/from the Divine family of God.

An interesting application is during the holidays when all three generations get together and Joe has to deal with the three generations teaming up against him in fun. For example, Joe's parents and children team up, with Joe unable to discipline his parents, like children, for spoiling his children, who now will not listen since his parents are offering them cover. Or his mother like to push his bottoms, wants to know about his intimacy and asks his wife, with the kids listening; awkward.

Sometimes when the various cores of the trinity act in pairs, the individual and collective can be taken off balance. In the Old Testament there were prophets, but they were usually not taken seriously at the beginning, since they tried to make changes, that were not yet understood. Nobody wished to anger the Father, while not knowing this Holy Spirit also came from God.

Or the Christian; New Testament, who over uses the fire and brimstone of the Old Testament, along with the love of the son. This can create a paradox that is hard to explain to Atheists. Revelations is unique in that all three cores are active, with elements of Old and New Testament and inner spirit. In this case, Joe has had little extra to drink and lets his hair down. He becomes the funny friend to all.

stanberger

'a man called Joe ' lol. the literal gymnastics played by trinitaean christians is outrageous and contradicts Jesus ' greatest command is to worship our lord the one god only ' today only muslims obey Jesus greatest command

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
In my theology Jesus is a Creator Son, our creator. His Father, our grandfather, is Infinite God expressed in the indivisible unity of the Paradise Trinity.

Jesus isn't the Trinity son, he cant be. 1/3 of the Trinity cant go off on a human adventure as a separate subordinate. The Trinity functions as (one). Jesus referenced the 3 parts of the Trinity but never used the term. It has been assumed in Christianity that Jesus was the Son or second person of the Trinity.

The Trinity is not really comprehensible by the finite mind of man. It becomes a matter of faith.

As the Word, I would say He is the second person of the Trinity (as we try to express it in human terms). As you said, in becomes somewhat incomprehensible by the finite mind of man.

It is interesting that you would mention that 1/3 of the Trinity cannot go off on a human adventure yet one would have no problem with the thought that God can be in all places and all times and hear every prayer that is lifted to Him.

I view it as "With God nothing is impossible".

In my understanding of why He manifested in human form, it is enough for me to believe that He did (though it can be rejected by others)

Kfox

An interesting observation. You think everything can be understood. Still, you surely don’t think you understand everything?
I never suggested I understood everything. I'm saying I generally don't go around claiming something is true if it doesn't make sense to me

Hm. Infinity may not be difficult to understand until you begin thinking about it. The degree of understanding may depend on whether you are considering philosophical, mathematical or cosmological concepts of infinity.

I admit my own understanding is very limited. Still, I have found it best not to close my mind to things I don’t understand.
Don't assume because I remain skeptical of or dare question something that make no sense to me, that I am closing my mind to things I don't understand.

stanberger

As the Word, I would say He is the second person of the Trinity (as we try to express it in human terms). As you said, in becomes somewhat incomprehensible by the finite mind of man.

It is interesting that you would mention that 1/3 of the Trinity cannot go off on a human adventure yet one would have no problem with the thought that God can be in all places and all times and hear every prayer that is lifted to Him.

I view it as "With God nothing is impossible".

In my understanding of why He manifested in human form, it is enough for me to believe that He did (though it can be rejected by others)

stanberger

jesus ' the greatest command is to worship me. the father and the Holy Spirit as 3 coequal godheads ' oh wait. Jesus actually said ' the greatest command is to worship our lord the one god only ' today only muslims obey Jesus greatest command

Windwalker

Veteran Member
Premium Member
The word that comes to mind when thinking about infinity is unfathomable. To believe infinity is fathomable, is to suggest that your mind can look outside of infinity, that can somehow escape infinity, in that it can draw a boundary around it. In which case, is that really infinity you're imagining?

Can you draw a boundary around infinity? Can you imagine the sound of one hand clapping?