• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What is the solution for ILLEGAL immigrants?

Poisonshady313

A man with a gun sees an illegal attempting to cross the border.

Two verbal warnings/commands to stop and go back are issued.

One warning shot. If that doesn't work... shoot to kill.

Mister_T

Forum Relic
Premium Member
I've always wondered why people are shooting Mexicans but no ones shooting Canadians? I guess Canadians aren't brown enough to be worthy of a shot. Not to mention that shooting people who are not trying to cause you any physical harm is just downright hateful and mean spirited.

I guess hate is becoming the new staple for America. Shame.

Poisonshady313

I've always wondered why people are shooting Mexicans but no ones shooting Canadians? I guess Canadians aren't brown enough to be worthy of a shot. Not to mention that shooting people who are not trying to cause you any physical harm is just downright hateful and mean spirited.

I guess hate is becoming the new staple for America. Shame.

People are thrown in prison for not paying their taxes. People are thrown in prison for theft.

Someone who does not legally belong on your side of the border is an invader. It's an act of war.

If they don't want to be shot... let them come here legally.

Mister_T

Forum Relic
Premium Member
Poisonshady313 said:
People are thrown in prison for not paying their taxes. People are thrown in prison for theft.
Maybe you should go shoot them too. At least then it'd show some sort of consistency in the logic being presented here.

Poisonshady313 said:
Someone who does not legally belong on your side of the border is an invader. It's an act of war.
You call that an act of war? What would you call shooting an unarmed man/women who's not attacking you? I'd call that murder in the first degree...along with cowardly and downright evil, but I'm unreasonable like that.

Poisonshady313 said:
If they don't want to be shot... let them come here legally.
Canadians are coming here illegally. People should start shooting them too. At least we'll know it's not just because they're brown.