• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What is the Sexiest Ethnic Heritages?

What are the SExiest Ethnic Heritages?

• Asian

Votes: 29 27.1%
  • Indian

Votes: 22 20.6%
  • Black Caribbean

Votes: 10 9.3%
  • Mediterranean White (Greek, Italian, etc.)

Votes: 26 24.3%
  • Black African

Votes: 9 8.4%
  • Persian

Votes: 17 15.9%
  • Arabic, Egyptian or Maghreb

Votes: 17 15.9%
  • Germanic, English, Swiss, etc.

Votes: 23 21.5%
  • Scandinavian

Votes: 22 20.6%
  • Icelandic

Votes: 15 14.0%
  • Hispanic

Votes: 20 18.7%
  • Native American

Votes: 14 13.1%
  • Russian/Eastern European

Votes: 19 17.8%
  • Various Ethnic Mixes

Votes: 27 25.2%
  • Other

Votes: 15 14.0%

• Total voters

T-Dawg

Self-appointed Lunatic
I've posted picture too, and I've also posted a link to a site with... a lot... of beautiful Indian women (some I like more than others).

Dolly was one of the ones that I actually liked XD. She was my favorite out of those pictures actually, I like the casual feeling, the whole lying down on the grass in jeans just makes it seem less intimidating, like the woman is trying to seduce you (which is the impression I get from many models).

Autodidact

Intentionally Blank
Here is a young and natural looking Elizabeth Taylor:

ElizabethTaylor_SexEducation.jpg

T-Dawg

Self-appointed Lunatic
She'd be pretty if she had a shirt on, and if her belt wasn't squeezing her midrif XD. Those pants look like they're squeezing her waist in an unhealthy way...

Autodidact

Intentionally Blank
Vanessa Williams is usually photographed elegantly, but she is actually a down-to-earth and friendly person:

amd_parenting_vanessa.jpg

T-Dawg

Self-appointed Lunatic
That's a pretty girl... soft, lovely, long, dark hair, pretty good skin... something about the way she's looking at me is just kinda weird though, like she's trying to see through your soul or hypnotize you... (hey, maybe I should try looking into her eyes the next time I attempt self hypnosis, it might help! XD)

tumbleweed41

Resident Liberal Hippie
Here is a theory...
If one is a biblical literalist, and believes that all of humankind descended from Adam and Eve...
Then one knows that Adam and Eve were created in God's image, and therefor the most beautiful people ever.
As mankind spread over the Earth, these perfect genes have been divided and diluted, so...
Racial mixing would eventually lead to more beautiful people...