• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What is the difference between the jinn and the Devil in the koran ??

Vishvavajra

Jinn, I believe, are sort of morally neutral in that they can either be wicked or they can follow Islam. They're certainly holdovers from pre-Islamic Arab beliefs about the spirits that inhabit the wild places.

Gin, on the other hand, is a beverage of the sort that Muslims aren't really supposed to be partaking of. However, I imagine the non-Muslim jinn can have all the gin they want. Party in the desert.

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
According to Muslim folklore, the Jinn were the offspring of the Devil and Lilith.

Is that so? The tale I heard was that Jinns were made by God out of smokeless fire. It is said that manu Djinns actually practiced (or practice?) Islam.

Pastek

Sunni muslim
According to Muslim folklore, the Jinn were the offspring of the Devil and Lilith.

No, we don't have any Lilith.

The devil is a jinn.
The jinns are spirits/demons bad or good, believers or not. Some can be from the offspring of the Devil/Satan but not all.
The devil is just like their chief because God let him live more than the others jinns -until the Resurection day- who all die.

We believe they existed before the humans like the angels.
But we believe that like humans the jinns will be judged as they have free will, not like the angels who are all obedient to God.

You can read the Surat "El Jinn" : http://quran.com/72

mahasn ebn sawresho

No, we don't have any Lilith.

The devil is a jinn.
The jinns are spirits/demons bad or good, believers or not. Some can be from the offspring of the Devil/Satan but not all.
The devil is just like their chief because God let him live more than the others jinns -until the Resurection day- who all die.

We believe they existed before the humans like the angels.
But we believe that like humans the jinns will be judged as they have free will, not like the angels who are all obedient to God.

You can read the Surat "El Jinn" : Surat Al-Jinn - The Noble Qur'an - القرآن الكريم
Gin in Islam is not a demon ?
He was a creature of another kind ?
This is the myth of Islamic ??
If Gin is the devil ??
Why write words with the words of God in the Koran ?

mahasn ebn sawresho

Al-Jinn are the words of the jinn ??
They were spies on God when he was sent to the Koran Muhammad ??
They're aliens ??
One of the discoveries of the Koran ?

mahasn ebn sawresho

Not touched by mankind and the jinn
These words of the Koran
So Gin is another creature
Is present in the life of a Muslim
When Muslim **** with his wife for him to say the words even away from approaching Gin
It myths Islamist

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
Not touched by mankind and the jinn
These words of the Koran
So Gin is another creature
Is present in the life of a Muslim
When Muslim **** with his wife for him to say the words even away from approaching Gin
It myths Islamist

I think it would be a good idea for you to rephrase the whole post above, since I can't make heads or tails of it. I also find it more than a little hypocritical for a Christian to talk about "myths Islamist."

Jinn are supernatural creature created from fire with free will like human........

Jinn world have good & evil jinn same like human

devil or satan is name for bad & evil jinn...

jinn world have religion too like human......they have muslim jinn,judaism jinn,christian jinn etc..

jinn race will enter hell and heaven like human too