• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What is the current state and position of American and European companies

Manss

I recently was translating an English article to Farsi ( my native language). It was about "business Agility" or " Agile manufacturing " and the new firms that may be established based on this form of producting. It was a long article and took a notable time of me ( it was belong an individual translation institute ). When I was translating it, this question came in my mind, " What is the current state of American and European companies at this time, in compare with the economic King Kong, China ? Are they well, as they are pretending to, or they are in the edge of a hidden crisis? I actually don't know much about economic subjects and have a low information in respond to the question, What do you know hereon? If you are not an economist, I don't expect you to be, and If you are, it is an advantage. I just need your thought, knowledge and experience. Also tell me what is the situation of workers in America and Europe.

Thank you

Last edited:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
All the business owners I know are in service & retail companies. Things are recovering somewhat, but they're still precarious.

DawudTalut

Peace be upon you.
....................................... When I was translating it, this question came in my mind, " What is the current state of American and European companies at this time, in compare with the economic King Kong, China ? ............................................................

Thank you

Peace be on you and Khosh Amdid..
Following links may be helpful:

U.S. Companies Concerned About China Enforcement, Survey Says - Bloomberg

China Targeting Foreign Companies, American Chamber Says - Bloomberg

http://online.wsj.com/articles/european-firms-are-cooling-on-china-survey-shows-1401336797

2015 Global Economic Outlook: Better Than 2014—but Not By Much - Businessweek

Do you see 4 above links? If not please tell.

Manss

Thank you DawudTalut I will visit those soon but I was about to hear an abstract of situations and I think Revoltigest hinted to, but his explanation was not sufficient for me. Well, no problem, I will go to visit the websites.