• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What is the biggest thing makes me convert to Baha'i?

Eihab

Journalist
Hi,
I'm agnostic, and I don't believe in any religion, but suddenly I asked myself: what if I were in the wrong side, why don't you recognize the other religions? But it is very hard to read about all religions, so I told myself that I'm a member in this forum and I do really respect it and respect the minds of their members, so I decided to ask this question in many religion sub-forums, and who knows maybe it will be a big change in my life.
Needless to say that many religions claim they are the right and we should worship in certain way.
So, if you want me to convert to your religion, what are the things that make me convinced to be a Baha'i?
Thanks. :)

Marco19

Researcher
Do you think that we humans need from time to time a new guidance from the heaven?
Do you think that all religions come from the same source?
Do you think that we are in a new age, humans became in an age which needs new rules to sustain our morality, and make a progress in our spiritual life?
Do you think that we became to the level which makes us all think that we need to become one (unity of human kind)
Do you think that we need one auxilary language which makes all of us to talk with each other without having any sort of trouble in communication, or to learn multi-languages?
Do you think that we need a universal justice, where won't be a gap between a poor or rich?
Do you think that we don't need celrgy or sheikh or rabbi or guru to lead groups and make interpretation to the writings? so we are all mature and can understand by our own?
Do you think that each person has the right to choose his own way, regardless his/her parental background, they should self investigate the truth and decide to which religion belongs to, or not.

If your answers are yes, or almost yes, then you may read the Bahai writings and search among them to find the truth by yourself.