• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What Is the Above Poster's Main Type of Humor?

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
There are various types of humor, from slapstick and self-deprecation to sarcasm and deadpan. I'm assuming that basically everyone has met people with all sorts of different senses of humor.

Post what you think is the above poster's primary form of humor. I'm curious how different people perceive such things.

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
Giraffe sex will start him wheezing, but if you want him to die laughing it has to be in a cartoon format with lots of neck action. There should be just necks everywhere tied into knots.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
You know me so little. (Or were you being ironic? I really cannot tell. Even Michael Grade, who commissioned the programme, said he regretted doing so, based as it was, on racial stereotypes).
Ok. what about this?

Btw...knowing my nationality, what kind of video do you think makes me laugh?
;)

Secret Chief

nirvana is samsara
Ok. what about this?

Btw...knowing my nationality, what kind of video do you think makes me laugh?
;)
I couldn't identify someone's sense of humour from their nationality.

As for me, these two should suffice as to preferences... satire mainly (spoiler - naughty words)