• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What is love?

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
"Love" is an anagram of "Velo".
... and "vole":

VolePine01.jpg

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler
I don't wanna be just another love,
On your list of hearts, you've torn apart,
Then you cast them aside.

BeckyRose1998

PICKLES THE KID
Love is one of the greater useless emotions I have found in the cesspool of human sociality. Love is just overrated...........greed is better!
Me and my friend were watching "Fullmetal Alchemist" and one of the characters, Greed, came on the screen and he was like, "I WANT POWER!" And I looked and my friend and said, "He has a lot of greed." *knee slapper*

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler
"Don't put your faith in love my boy," my father said to me,
"I fear you'll find that love is like the lovely lemon tree."

Sha'irullah

رسول الآلهة
Me and my friend were watching "Fullmetal Alchemist" and one of the characters, Greed, came on the screen and he was like, "I WANT POWER!" And I looked and my friend and said, "He has a lot of greed." *knee slapper*

Irony must love me because the reason I said greed is because of the character Greed from Fullmetal :D.

Just popped into my mind ;). Greed is awesome by the way, way better than love because with greed you can have wrath, lust, gluttony, sloth, pride and envy at the same time

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
So if we take the whole thread together, we can say:

A butterfly that is oxygen, a lemon tree and a battlefield is in the air. It will lift us up and tear us apart while keeping us together.

And this is all we need. :D

The Neo Nerd

Someone once said "Don't marry someone you can live with, only marry someone you can't live without"

Another person (me) said "You don't love someone for their good points, but in spite of their bad points".

By that i mean you can only truly love someone if you accept their bad parts as much as their good ones.

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
love is especial feeling (sentiment) , when the vision of the lover, never goes away from the mind .