• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What is it with Radical Muslims and beheadings?

Kangaroo Feathers

Yea, it is written in the Book of Cyril...
OK, I will.

Good-Ole-Rebel
8HzcOmV.jpg

Kangaroo Feathers

Yea, it is written in the Book of Cyril...
I can't wait for the guy whose avatar is LITERALLY a symbol of treason and an attempt to "destroy America" to unironically tell us more about how mosques are like having the enemy inside your borders...

Good-Ole-Rebel

Right, because Muslims shouldn't be allowed to voluntarily engage in religiously arbitrated settlements, like Christians, Jews and other tradition groups do, because Muslims are scary and we must otherise them as much as possible. :rolleyes:

No, because Islam is not just religion. It's a political body and it's courts deal with all activities of Muslims. If there is any thing an Arab needs to settle through a court, it must be done by U.S. courts, or the courts of the country they live in.

Good-Ole-Rebel

Shad

Veteran Member

axxxa_3

Who are you claiming wants Sharia law to trump our laws? Ever heard of Beit Din? Rabbinic courts have been in the US for over 250 years. The only Sharia that would ever exist in the US would be voluntary arbitrage between Muslims in civil matters.. NEVER would it supersede US State and Federal law or the US constitution.

Sorry but "Who are you claiming wants Sharia law to trump our laws?" doesn't make any sense whatsoever. Please review your grammar.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
No, it isn't up to me. That was my point. I don't dictate...but I can object, vehemently, when others demand that I accede to THEIR demands, or when they punish others for disagreeing with them, religiously.

Is it your position that you have the right to dictate to the rest of us how we should worship or exercise our religions, because you disapprove of us?

As for me, I don't have a problem with Muslims, as long as what they worship and do does not dictate what I worship and do. It is when they punish (by beheading or jailing...) others for not BEING the sort of Muslims they are that I speak up. It is when Muslims who live in the USA wish to make sharia law above the constitution, thus impacting those who do not agree with them, that I need to speak up.

Are you of the opinion that they should be able to do this? (shrug) You'll have to explain your position a little more clearly, I think.

But you are making demands yourself

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
Shariah is Islamic Court. There is no need for Islamic Court in the West. There is no need for Shariah in the West.

Good-Ole-Rebel

What about jewish Beth din family courts or Catholic Ecclesiastes court,the church of England ecclisiastical court,should they be allowed,they've been in existence for a long time,apart from the church of England ecclisiastical court which works within a british law framework the others have no power to administer law

Good-Ole-Rebel

What about jewish Beth din family courts or Catholic Ecclesiastes court,the church of England ecclisiastical court,should they be allowed,they've been in existence for a long time,apart from the church of England ecclisiastical court which works within a british law framework the others have no power to administer law

England has already made the mistake of allowing Shariah Law courts in their country. I don't see how they could disallow Jewish Beth Din courts. Should they? No. There should be no other courts on equal footing with the countries existing courts.

Concerning any ecclisiastical court in England, that is your problem. England is Christian, at least in name. Thus there is no goal of the Church of England to take over the country.

Islam is a foreign enemy. It's goal is to bring the country where Muslims exist under Shariah Law.

Good-Ole-Rebel

Last edited:

Niblo

Premium Member
In the west it is voluntary arbitrage between Muslims in civil matters.. It does not supersede State or Federal law.

Exactly. In the UK, Sharia Council rulings are binding under the Arbitration Act 1966.

Niblo

Premium Member
Terrorists kill more Muslims than Christians...

Yes. They would kill me - and my entire Muslim family - simply because we (and the vast majority of Muslims) do not think - still less act - as they do.

Cooky

Veteran Member
Since Landon likes to get to the core of things, maybe he can tell us what it is about his faith that makes its priests molest children?

I've gotten to the core of that. The truth is that molesters are everywhere, in every Church in the grocery store, everywhere.

...But there are different kinds of molesters... There's the snuggly let's share a bed, Michael Jackson types, and the full blown anal thrasher kinds.

Cooky

Veteran Member
istg!! This is just absurd, thousands of innocent people are being killed and tortured in China in Syria in Palestine and the list goes on... most of them because of the US and he wants to talk about Muslims? lol.

If you want to talk about that, why don't you start a thread on it..? I've started my thread on what I want to talk about....

Cooky

Veteran Member
I think swift decollation seems like it would be the most merciful way to go, and especially the guillotine looked like a pretty swift. Lethal injection and the chair seem pretty horrid, couldn't a lot go wrong? What do the injectees really feel? Those make me shudder. Beyond that though, you might have things like stoning and impaling, or crucifixion. Are those things still practiced in pockets or not? Crucifixion for example, might have extremely ancient origins in the middle-east I had read, but I don't know if that was carried over into more modern times or not... as well for impalement, which apparently may also have been ancient execution practice in different parts of the world

I'd rather have my limbs amputated and bandaged in salt wraps, and dumped off in the arctic, than have my head sawed off by a low life idealogue.

...But that would never happen to me. I'd kill him first or go down fighting.

Last edited by a moderator:

sooda

Veteran Member
You're a Muslim. Aren't you.

Nope.. Episcopalian.. Dutch heritage from Dutch Reformed Church in New Amsterdam. My family has always supported education for women. That's odd in itself. Since I lived in the ME and know a good bit about Muslims, Arabs and Islam I think I should offer some accurate insight into their beliefs.. We sure have a of morons shooting off their mouths.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
England has already made the mistake of allowing Shariah Law courts in their country. I don't see how they could disallow Jewish Beth Din courts. Should they? No. There should be no other courts on equal footing with the countries existing courts.

Concerning any ecclisiastical court in England, that is your problem. England is Christian, at least in name. Thus there is no goal of the Church of England to take over the country.

Islam is a foreign enemy. It's goal is to bring the country where Muslims exist under Shariah Law.

Good-Ole-Rebel

Shariah courts have no power,like any court of arbitration,Mrs miggins community of pie makers can have a court of arbitration,it's like judge Judy really,they have no power.

Cooky

Veteran Member
Nope.. Episcopalian.. Dutch heritage from Dutch Reformed Church in New Amsterdam. My family has always supported education for women. That's odd in itself. Since I lived in the ME and know a good bit about Muslims, Arabs and Islam I think I should offer some accurate insight into their beliefs.. We sure have a of morons shooting off their mouths.

Why were you in the ME?