• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What is Islam and Muhammad and the Koran is

Photo of the kiss and the house of God, Muslims Mecca

176127articles.jpg

This web site is to teach Islam
What is Islam and its pillars, and is Muhammad and what are the miracles of the Quran
All what you want is here and I wish you happiness
This website is all you have to choose only the GATT Immersion is right for you

Islam Guide: A Brief Illustrated Guide to Understanding Islam, Muslims, & the Quran

This site is here for the translation of the Quran reading the Quran and translates Arab English
Excellent location and distinctive voice to make it easier to understand you
ãæÞÚ æÓÇÆá ÇáÏÚæÉ - ÇáÞÑÂä ÇáßÑíã ãÚ ÇáÊÑÌãÉ ÇáÅäÌáíÒíÉ ÈÇáÕæÊ MP3

And these verses read no one, but listen to it without translation

[youtube]-OJ64sYQ1G0[/youtube]
YouTube - ‫

Meow Mix

Chatte Féministe
I love that people come to taste the sweetness of Islam and Islam
I wish you luck and success

Well, I am assuredly an atheist but I can appreciate beauty when I see and hear it.

I have a lot of Muslim friends here on RF -- if you haven't met them yet I'm sure you will before long. I look forward to counting you amongst my Muslim friends, too :)

Well, I am assuredly an atheist but I can appreciate beauty when I see and hear it.

I have a lot of Muslim friends here on RF -- if you haven't met them yet I'm sure you will before long. I look forward to counting you amongst my Muslim friends, too :)

Nice to have you friends will always be Muslims and Islam to know Ba more than others
This is a beautiful thing because many people did not know Islam and believes that religion is true and certain
Islam is the religion of truth
And thank you for your feelings towards Islam :)

I think you mean Qiblah (the direction of prayer) :)

Yes, my friend, I mean Ba kiss is the direction of Muslim prayers
I do not speak English Language and I do translate what you write to the piece did not know that before a single unknown to many
Thank you for your presence here :yes:

Bowman

This web site is to teach Islam
What is Islam and its pillars, and is Muhammad and what are the miracles of the Quran
All what you want is here and I wish you happiness
This website is all you have to choose only the GATT Immersion is right for you

Islam Guide: A Brief Illustrated Guide to Understanding Islam, Muslims, & the Quran

A quote from your link...

The Quran, the last revealed word of God, is the primary source of every Muslim’s faith and practice.

Can you please show me where this is ever mentioned in the Koran...thanks...?

Thank you so much for sharing that beautiful recitation from the Qur'an.

I believe in Qur'an and I believe in the Prophet Muhammad... and I am a Vaishnava (Hindu). :)

A quote from your link...

Can you please show me where this is ever mentioned in the Koran...thanks...?

I apologize you did not understand what you want I do not speak English do I translate
Words in Google
But Google probably are not given the correct translation
If you're wondering about the time of the presence of the Holy Quran The answer is that the Qur'an descended in the time of the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him
God promised the Muslims in the Holy Quran is still preserved the Quran from corruption
If this is Alec can find the answer in the site or questioned Muslims near you because I do not speak English

Thank you so much for sharing that beautiful recitation from the Qur'an.

I believe in Qur'an and I believe in the Prophet Muhammad... and I am a Vaishnava (Hindu). :)

Thank you for your presence here and I wish you luck and hope to find out about Islam
It enables you to search for and identify him through the site or Ba Go Muslims near you
I repeat, I am pleased about your presence on this ;)

That is nice. Exotic. Probably wouldn't have the same effect if I understood what it meant.

Quran revealed by God to guide them and drive them out from darkness to light and treatment of psychiatric and physical
Ba opposite effect of the Koran be stronger for the one who knows the Meanings
Thank you, I am delighted you are here and wish to convert to Islam, thank you

tomato1236

Ninja Master
Quran revealed by God to guide them and drive them out from darkness to light and treatment of psychiatric and physical
Haha congratulations on your new religion, Pete.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member

Wow,you are a fast worker or your Google translator is proselytizing for you