• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What is going on with bus drivers?

Epic Beard Man

Bearded Philosopher
Yesterday me and several other passengers were involved in an accident on the bus and thank God that none of us was seriously hurt. It didn't make the news but our bus driver decided to rubber neck looking at a nake psychiatric patient walking up the street in the opposite lane. Needless to say, when he should've braked, he decided to accelerate right through a 7-eleven. I started out in the back of the bus and superman dove to the front...LOL it was quite funny and painful at the same time. Looks like Metro gonna be paying up. Been on YouTube looking for our bus crash cause I know someone was filming but this was the closes thing I found (mind you this was similar to our accident although this was serious it was kinda funny because the bus driver screamed like this guy).

This happened last month

Last edited:

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
I have to rethink about naked people having little or no influence in society.

Anyways, I also am glad no one was hurt.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Yesterday me and several other passengers were involved in an accident on the bus and thank God that none of us was seriously hurt. It didn't make the news but our bus driver decided to rubber neck looking at a nake psychiatric patient walking up the street in the opposite lane. Needless to say, when he should've braked, he decided to accelerate right through a 7-eleven. I started out in the back of the bus and superman dove to the front...LOL it was quite funny and painful at the same time. Looks like Metro gonna be paying up. Been on YouTube looking for our bus crash cause I know someone was filming but this was the closes thing I found (mind you this was similar to our accident although this was serious it was kinda funny because the bus driver screamed like this guy).

This happened last month

Glad no one was hurt.
I have to admit though, I didn't crash into anything, I did miss a turn when I saw a guy and gal standing on the sidewalk of a main road, both in their undies.
But I did hit the brakes and stop the time I saw a cow in the upper elevations of the Sequoia park.