• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What is a soul/spirit?

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
The supposed Jesus did not pay the price for my "sins" because "sin" doesn't exist, i.e. it is a trangression against a non-existent god.

Don't most parents know or already recognize that at the birth of a child that the child's leanings will be toward / imperfection?

If the child was born with healthy human perfection of mind and body its leanings would be toward |uprightness| and not imperfection.

So if sin [crime] did not exist that means you are humanly perfect and retain perfection of mind and body with everlasting life in view.

Death is 'only' the wage or price tag for sin [crime].
Only those that do not sin do not die.

Hawkins

Is a soul or spirit something that can be scientifically measured or is it just speculation? And for that matter, what exactly is it? I am told that it is an energy inside all living things that provides us with emotion and morals..

My own speculation is like this, human is visually a 3D object while soul resides in the 4th spatile plane. It's not about energy, it is more about how we understand substance in upper spatial dimensions. When you die soul/spirit and body will split, with body resides in this 3D dimension and soul in another spatial plane (can be roughly called spiritual realm). At this moment, it is out of the reach of human science and technology.

Soul is more like a worm while body is more like a cocoon, if somehow they can be made to be 'viewable'.

Last edited:

logician

My own speculation is like this, human is visually a 3D object while soul resides in the 4th spatile plane. It's not about energy, it is more about how we understand substance in upper spatial dimensions. When you die soul/spirit and body will split, with body resides in this 3D dimension and soul in another spatial plane (can be roughly called spiritual realm). At this moment, it is out of the reach of human science and technology.

Soul is more like a worm while body is more like a cocoon, if somehow they can be made to be 'viewable'.

More like a convenient copout, since there is no evidence whatsooever that what you are saying is true.:sleep: