• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What famous Relative or Ancestor would you Choose?

FyreBrigidIce

Returning Noob
All the threads about our names, ancestors, and famous people we may or may not look like made me wonder whether any of us wish that we could be ancestors or relatives of any famous/infamous people.

So, If you could, Who would you want to be related to or have as an ancestor? Why do you choose the person?

retrorich

SUPER NOT-A-MOD
Beethoven (the composer, not the dog :D ). Especially if I had inherited some of his incredible musical talent.

Watcher

The Gunslinger
Hitler....hehehe...just kidding.... I would choose someone from the ancient Greece or Persian empires, like Alexander the Great or Cyrus. Or maybe Homer (no, not Homer Simpson, the writer of the Illiad). Or one of the Greek philosophers like Socrates, Plato, or Aristotle, alas though, I don't think they had kids, or did they?