• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What exercises do you do?

Scarlett Wampus

psychonaut
Master Vigil said:
There are so many different schools of Chi Gong, I learnt the Mt. Longhu school, which supposedly is directly linked to the Wudang school. But I haven't done as much research as I should to give you a more in depth geneology. What happens alot is when chinese masters come to america, they try to "americanize" their Chi Gong, and it ends up being changed. Sometimes in a good way, but sometimes in a bad way. But I haven't come across a chi gong master I didn't like. :D
I'm not sure where the techniques I learnt from my Chi Kung teacher hail from at all! All over the place (he learnt them in China) according to him. Also, I've mixed the things he's taught me with other bits & pieces I've come across to end up with something close to a personally-tailored system. :) The only thing is, I think its a little dangerous and I'm afraid to put it all together. I could post its main points if you're interested.