• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What Does Your Avatar Represent To You?

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
As you all know mine is Superman cause I love Superman. Plus cardero and I names our first son Kal-El. I used to have Elmo as my avatar but cardero said that
dancingelmo.gif
is bad :( cause he's red. But I think he's cute. I change ones in a while. Depending on my mood :bonk:

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
My current one, is a picture of Cthulhu emerging from his prison on the sunken island of R'lyeh. I chose a picture of Cthulhu, mainly because I couldn't find anymore interesting wolf ones, and because the Cthulhu-mythos is what my wrestling gimmick is based on. Everything from the Necronomicon to certain events and characters in Lovecraft stories.
I have always had a wolf until then because of my love for wolves, to honor my wolf spritual guardians, and spiritual brotherhood bond.

fromthe heart

Mine is my representation of my heart being turned to look for God's will in my life...it just suits who I am all about. I will always be looking UP...not back,not sideways...but up...I don't hold grudges,that would be looking back...I don't feel I am any better than anyone else or that anyone else is any better than I am so I'm not looking from side to side to see if someone is catching up to me, that would be looking sideways.

Hope that makes sense to everyone.:)

jewscout

Religious Zionist
Deut 13:1 said:
Does she know..?
no but i've posted her pic on here before in the Picture section.

it's just to always keep her on my mind while we are seperated for the time being.
She made Aliyah on sunday.

Deut 13:1

jewscout said:
no but i've posted her pic on here before in the Picture section.

it's just to always keep her on my mind while we are seperated for the time being.
Very cool, she is a beatuiful girl. (I give up on spelling that word correctly)

jewscout said:
She made Aliyah on sunday.
Can you expand upon this? :)

jewscout

Religious Zionist
Very cool, she is a beatuiful girl. (I give up on spelling that word correctly)
yes she is...she is the light of my life

Can you expand upon this? :)
she and her sister immigrated to Israel. They are living on a Modern Orthodox kibbutz near Tel Aviv right now.

Deut 13:1

jewscout said:
she and her sister immigrated to Israel.
Very cool. :jam:

jewscout said:
They are living on a Modern Orthodox kibbutz near Tel Aviv right now.
which kibbutz is she going to?

Are you going to move to Israel as well to marry her? :162:

Also, the term modern orthodox is a little vaugue. is that like conservative? or like lubavitch or what?

jewscout

Religious Zionist
Very cool. :jam:

which kibbutz is she going to?

Are you going to move to Israel as well to marry her? :162:

Also, the term modern orthodox is a little vaugue. is that like conservative? or like lubavitch or what?
i'm not sure what the name is off the top of my head. I'll remember to ask her when i talk to her.

Yes, HaShem willing, i have every intention of going over there...soonest will be Summer of 07, since i have to finish conversion and then have to wait that "magical" year that suddenly makes me more serious about living in Israel than i was the year prior:rolleyes:

Modern orthodox...you know i'm not sure, i KNOW it's not conservative...i think it's like non-frum orthodox jews (if that makes any sense?) i'm not sure how u technically define the differences in the different veins of Orthodoxy (something to study i suppose) But it is an observant community and i know that's what Rachel (as well as myself) want to be.
if you want to continue this convo you can pm me or go to the thread i started about Rachel going home which might be good for inquisitive forum members.
i just don't want to get too off topic here.