• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What do you think about the millennium?Do you think that is how long jesus will..

SalixIncendium

अहं ब्रह्मास्मि
Staff member
Premium Member
The millennium changed 24 years ago. I haven't thought much about it since then.

How long do I think Jesus will rule what?

Eddi

Believer in God
Premium Member
No

I don't believe the stories that are in the bible

Especially not the ones that are in the book of Revelation ;)

Last edited:

mangalavara

हर हर महादेव
Premium Member

My father is a Christian of the amillennial position. His view is that Jesus is reigning over the world right now but in Heaven. Moreover, what the reign of Jesus looks like is not what a lot of other Christians expect, namely, those who are premillennialists. Additionally, my father’s amillennial interpretation of Revelation 20:1-6 is not strictly literal.

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I see Revelation as an apocalypse and that it represents uncounted cycles of time requiring patience. It should be a matter of working and of waiting not merely believing, and I do doubt. I believe all people should doubt which is normal, but we should not let our love chill. Its very much like believing a project will be completed, and so you want to see blueprints then progress; but you keep working even in the face of slowdowns or surprises. Ideally. Also it is possible to take over a project which someone else has abandoned, so failure may not be final.

As for 1000 years no. I am not a millennialism person.