• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What Do you See?

Hockeycowboy

Witness for Jehovah
Premium Member
Wow that’s Intriguing!

I only foresee more disparity between the richer and the poorer.

Unless the rich ones become great philanthropists, we can probably expect a reimagining of the French Revolution, except on a much larger scale. Or an attempt at one.
Maybe through more cyberattacks.

We might just sit back, and watch the show. I’ll bring the popcorn, lol.

Hey my brother, do you have a go-bag ready?

nPeace

Veteran Member
Wow that’s Intriguing!

I only foresee more disparity between the richer and the poorer.
For a certainty.

Unless the rich ones become great philanthropists, we can probably expect a reimagining of the French Revolution, except on a much larger scale. Or an attempt at one.
Maybe through more cyberattacks.

We might just sit back, and watch the show. I’ll bring the popcorn, lol.
I'll join you. :D

Hey my brother, do you have a go-bag ready?
You know... I keep putting that off.
I really should not dillydally with that though.
I see Japan are taking cover. Who can blame them... being surrounded from all sides. Those atom bombs are still etched in their mind.

I'd better put buying a bomb shelter on my TODO list, as well.
Wait. I'd have to sell my house and land, so where would I put it. Not very bright am I. :D

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
You mean they misled me. :dizzy: They are not building Tesla cars in three days :!?:
I think I need to have a word with that Musk guy. :disappointed:
I don't believe the movies when it comes to mad scientists and doomsday robots. At the end of the day we humans are still the undisputed King of Monsters.

Hockeycowboy

Witness for Jehovah
Premium Member
For a certainty.

I'll join you. :D

You know... I keep putting that off.
I really should not dillydally with that though.
I see Japan are taking cover. Who can blame them... being surrounded from all sides. Those atom bombs are still etched in their mind.

I'd better put buying a bomb shelter on my TODO list, as well.
Wait. I'd have to sell my house and land, so where would I put it. Not very bright am I. :D
In things “critical times hard to deal with” (2 Timothy 3:1-5), it would be easy to go overboard acquiring expensive survivalist items!

My wife & I, we both have our backpacks, some food & water.

We have freeze-dried food pkgs. ready to grab!
And here’s something interesting: the expiration date for those pkgs., I mean meals like Chicken fried rice; beef stroganoff; chicken teriyaki; biscuit, bacon & eggs; etc., is 12/2052! Good for another 30 years! That astounded us!

But men are depleting earth’s resources & damaging the earth itself too much for Jehovah to allow these human rulerships to continue that long! The issues are almost settled.

In our opinion, right?

I’m off topic… hope I didn’t derail your thread.

Hockeycowboy

Witness for Jehovah
Premium Member
@ChristineM , here it is:

Even earlier than I thought.

EDIT: My goodness, after reading the article, I got all kinds of things wrong!
I guess it was not the first-ever locomotive in England, only the debut of one called the ‘Rocket’.

Oh well….. interesting story, though!

Last edited:

nPeace

Veteran Member
I don't believe the movies when it comes to mad scientists and doomsday robots. At the end of the day we humans are still the undisputed King of Monsters.
You have a point. Hence why there is a fear of doomsday robots, because they know what humans are like, and humans are behind the machines being made.
I guess they have given consideration to the fact that terrorist too, will make their own robots, with AI, and then they have to try to counter that.
One thing leads to another, and...

Also, there is the element we see, even in genetics - humans doing all sorts of things, as if they are little toddlers, sitting around waiting for mommy to get their lunch.
Of course they have a reason... and that's the problem.

nPeace

Veteran Member
We have freeze-dried food pkgs. ready to grab!
And here’s something interesting: the expiration date for those pkgs., I mean meals like Chicken fried rice; beef stroganoff; chicken teriyaki; biscuit, bacon & eggs; etc., is 12/2052! Good for another 30 years! That astounded us!
o_O :nomouth:

But men are depleting earth’s resources & damaging the earth itself too much for Jehovah to allow these human rulerships to continue that long! The issues are almost settled.

In our opinion, right?
Yeah. You won't need to worry about not using your food. :D
I'm worried about if it's good for you though. 2052? Are you sure the 5 is not a 2?

I’m off topic… hope I didn’t derail your thread.
No. You didn't. No problem.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
You have a point. Hence why there is a fear of doomsday robots, because they know what humans are like, and humans are behind the machines being made.
I guess they have given consideration to the fact that terrorist too, will make their own robots, with AI, and then they have to try to counter that.
One thing leads to another, and...

Also, there is the element we see, even in genetics - humans doing all sorts of things, as if they are little toddlers, sitting around waiting for mommy to get their lunch.
Of course they have a reason... and that's the problem.
I don't see many terrorist groups being able to pull that off. Such as, those such as ISIS are science illirerate enough they've been dupped at least a few times whwn they've tried to acquire materials for nuclear weapons.
And glowing mushrooms is no cause for concern. No more than when I was in school and extracted the genetic material from a strawberry.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Yeah. You won't need to worry about not using your food. :D
I'm worried about if it's good for you though. 2052? Are you sure the 5 is not a 2?
It's probably legit 2052. Freeze dried foods can have a long shelf life as all the water has been removed. I haven't had much of it, but the ice cream has all the flavor and taste you expect with the texture of crunchy foam that melts in your mouth.

nPeace

Veteran Member
It's probably legit 2052. Freeze dried foods can have a long shelf life as all the water has been removed. I haven't had much of it, but the ice cream has all the flavor and taste you expect with the texture of crunchy foam that melts in your mouth.
So, I can freeze dry my bread, and get it to last a year! Cool. I'll start right now. :D

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
So, I can freeze dry my bread, and get it to last a year! Cool. I'll start right now. :D

If you have a freeze dryer bread should last 20 years or more

Without a freeze dryer just put it in the freezer, it won't last a years but it will last weeks.