• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What do you miss?

Lookingformeaning

I miss the past most of all...the way things use to be. :( I miss the people of the past, that may sound weird, but a lot have come and gone and I miss them all, terribly! I am also wanting my future to start, I want to graduate and really begin my life, WHAT DO YOU MISS?

ayani

looking-

i can relate to wanting one's life to start... i'm antsy about graduating and getting a job and some independence.

i have to trust that things will work out, even if not to my exact specifications.

there are people who've passed on who i miss terribly. there are also certain times and places from my childhood i wish i could go back to.

ah, at least there's memories.

standing_on_one_foot

I miss being able to run around in my undies and have no one care. Alas, those days are over :p (well, except at camp, but that's different)

I miss last summer, it was the best I've ever had and possibly the best I ever will have (again, camp)

SK2005

Saint in training
In thoery you cannot miss what you haven't had, but in reality I am missing me, the real me. But I am in searching for the me hence I can't miss it, even though I am............

Comprende?

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I miss the athletic abilities I lost because I tore my left ACL. (Knee ligament) I can almost get to were I was, but never quite the same.

jimbob

The Celt
SK2005 said:
In thoery you cannot miss what you haven't had, but in reality I am missing me, the real me. But I am in searching for the me hence I can't miss it, even though I am............

Comprende?
Whatchakaminibamba?????? I understand perfectly. YOu simply want to find though who art though within thyself forswith upon thy body in merit with thy soul. though shalt merrily come upon he who knows thineself andwith shalt thy too knowest:D

SK2005

Saint in training
jimbob said:
Whatchakaminibamba?????? I understand perfectly. YOu simply want to find though who art though within thyself forswith upon thy body in merit with thy soul. though shalt merrily come upon he who knows thineself andwith shalt thy too knowest:D
exactly.

Jaymes

The cake is a lie
I miss being able to look forward to summer vacation. Now I dread it, since I don't really know exactly what the hell I'm doing after school.

CaptainXeroid

Following Christ
Jensa said:
I miss being able to look forward to summer vacation. Now I dread it, since I don't really know exactly what the hell I'm doing after school.
Since I graduated way back in 1993, what I really miss most is having a summer vacation! I try to use most of my vacation days from work during the summer so we can make the drive to da Beach.:D Those of you in school, enjoy those 2-3 month breaks while you get 'em. :)

Scuba Pete

Le plongeur avec attitude...
I really don't miss anything. I am content with my life right now, but I still press on to the future. Everything has it's place, and one day I too will pass from this spot to yet another plane of existence. Life is good, even though like Pah, I don't have the health I used to have! :D

jewscout

Religious Zionist
I miss sleeping in and not paying bills...and spending my afternoons baked outta my mind w/o a care in the world...

ayani

jewscout said:
I miss sleeping in and not paying bills...and spending my afternoons baked outta my mind w/o a care in the world...
: laughs : now you're really starting to sound like your avatar's name sake!

johnnys4life

Pro-life Mommy
I miss all my friends back in Oregon. I miss Oregon. I miss going to Bible studies. I miss being able to just say hey, lets up and go to the beach on any given sunday. I miss being able to be up all night and sleep all the next day. I miss having blonde hair, it turned brown. I miss teaching.

I miss when my husband used to write love poems to me. I miss having days all to ourselves. I miss college, especially sculpture class. And now I think, if the teacher asked me again to pose nude for the class, I should've done it, but I was too shy, I missed my chance to be a work of art. I miss dating different people, cause now my guy friends don't talk to me at all, really, and I think maybe it is true that some guys don't want anything to do with you unless there's a chance you might become more than friends.

I miss the woods and rivers that aren't polluted. I miss my cat, Talu.

I miss having friends I can go visit. I miss having a social life. I miss my dad, my brothers, my sister, sometimes my mom.

I miss everything I left when I moved here, but I did it for Johnny, and I'd do it again.