• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What do you like the most about any RF member?

standing_alone

Sunstone's thread about what people like about me is nice, but not as fun, since it's not inclusive to everyone, so I'd like to have a thread where anyone can post what they like about any RF members. It can be anything from their humor to their avatar to their deeply intellectual posts. What do you like the most about any RF member?

ayani

i madly love Becky...just for being herself.

i love Sojourner for his compassion and the keen intelligence in his faith

i love RobTex for his kindness, empathy, and good sense

i love Faint...well...because he's Faint

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
I like Todd's tolerance of all points of views, his politeness, and his dedication to the Forum and to making it a better and better place to be.

standing_alone

I'll post the ones that I already put in "my" thread for now, but I'll definately be back with more! :D

Sunstone: I like the types of threads he starts. They challenge me intellectually - I also have enjoyed intellectual conversations I've had with him before through PMs. I also like the poetry he writes and that he gives excellent feedback to me on my poetry.

Gracie: I like her tolerance and respect that she shows to others. She is a very kind person.

Becky: I like her welcoming personality. I also learned alot about LDS from her and I also admire how she defends her faith, but also respects and actively seeks to learn about others.

Ash(Buttons*): Nothing. :p J/K Well, she puts up with me on MSN, for starters... :D I like that she is caring and that she is funny and also is pretty good at debate, even if she is wrong about such things as motion picture film and cracker toppings.

tlcmel: She is so nice and fun!

Cynic: He is nice and I like his humor (and signature).

Maize: Besides also liking Guinness, which is just indicates what great character she has, one thing I like about Amy is how she stands up for what she believes is right. I also admired how she worked against the VA anti-marriage amendment. To fight against such things shows her dedication and, given the nature of the issues she stands up for, also shows courage.

Rhonda(Buttercup): Well, she's pretty smart... for a chimp. I like her sense of humor, but even more I like her friendship. I enjoy talking to her and I like the advice she gives, even though the legality of some of her suggestions are questionable.:D

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
I like myself, because I'm just that cool....

nah, I dont mean it.

Let's see... *thinks*

Well I owe Rhonda my first born, so I have to like her a bit :)

I like sheepy *blush* for reasons that will go unnamed

I like Sue for her humor and wisdom

I enjoy Al as much as I enjoy cake... possibly more.... it depends on the cake

I alsho lurve Zombieharlot... Hope his makeuping is doing well

Everyone on the WAYL2 thread

BLAYZEH!!!! :D

Buttercup

Veteran Member
I am really enjoying Withdrawnmist over the last week since he's been here for his unique way of communicating...his sunny disposition, his consideration for others, his hilarious sense of humor and for just being an overall darling. :hug:

Bishka

Veteran Member
Buttercup (Rhonda) - For being such a great friend and a "mom", someone I can look up to and talk to.

Buttons* (Ashley) - One of the greatest friends I have ever had. Puts up with me, and makes me laugh. Very smart and educated and not at all afraid to say what she feels.

Dawny0642 (Dawn) - Amazing Christian woman. I look up to her so much for her faith in Jesus Christ. It's wonderful to me that she can believe like she does.

Katzpur (Kathryn) - For an awsome LDS woman I will never forget. Hilarious, kind, open, and accepting.

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
Withdrawnmist :) *hugs* he's just lovely

Mikey182- absolutely wonderful to share a plate of Chips with, Halcyon- SO smart, Michel- he's always sweet and thinking of others, (i know i'm missing people :( ) Revasser - he's a sec-c foxeh!

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
Lilithu for being one of the most brilliant people here

Danisty for knowing her stuff :)

Mr guy... i dont know where you've gone, but i love you anyway!

Bishka

Veteran Member
FeatherinHair (Meggie) - :hugs: You are an extrordianary woman. So caring and supportive.

Eveareal (Leonne) - Squee! Baby happiness. :) That aside you a remarkable woman. I hope to meet you some day.

Bishka

Veteran Member
Sunstone (Phil) - Your insight, your questions, your attitude, your intelligence.

Pah (Bob) - For everything. You are an amazing man. I'm really excited to meet you!

standing_alone

Withdrawnmist: I don't know him well since he's pretty new, but he's just such an amazing bright spot on the forums. Very fun guy!

Zombieharlot: His individuality and his sense of humor - whenever I think of the superhero he created in the superhero thread from a while back, I always crack up.

lilthu: I really enjoy reading her posts because she makes many good points and is very knowledgable.

Pah: I like how strongly he stands up for his beliefs, his work fighting the anti-marriage amendment in VA, and his viewpoint/knowledge concerning religious-politics-First Amendment issues.

Feathers: She's so amazingly nice!

MaddLlama

Obstructor of justice
I just love everybody : hamster :

I suppose if I have to get specific I'd say:

SA, Buttons, Chimpy and Sunny for thier intelligence and wacky sense of humor.

Maize, Lilithu, Midnight Blue and Book, because, they are both just awesome in that "person you can really look up to" way (and I do)

Katz, Becky and Dawn because they're some of the nicest Christians I've had the pleasure of talking to.

Zombie and Faint, because they are just awesome in thier uniquely awesome ways :flirt:

Buttercup

Veteran Member
Ashley (Buttons*) for her great and superb sense of fun. :) It's a gift.

Laurie (Lunamoth) For having a Ph.D. in Biology and being so humble about it. I find that immensely likeable. I didn't even find that out until yesterday and we've talked quite a bit over the months we've been here.

Phil (Sunstone) For being a great friend and also very affectionate and generous with his words.

Kathryn (Katzpur) She's fun, smart, fair, objective and accepting. A wonderful person

Bishka

Veteran Member
MaddLlama (Kristen - gosh, I'm pretty sure this is your name and if I get it wrong, just smack me) - The nicest, prettiest (you can see how shallow I am), atheist/pantheist/awesomeist woman I've talked with.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
I'd love it if Blayze was my neighbor. She's an astonishing person, a real free spirit who is kind and sweet too. In fact, I've instructed my lawyer to bring a law suite against her for not having the decency to be my neighbor and thus depriving me of so much happiness.