• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What do you have to tell me.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Never harm anyone, but also take care that you yourself are not harmed. Be practical.
Think what you consider as unthinkable. Put yourself in my place. Dare that?
I been hurt all my life, kind of become the normal to me, but I know it should not be so

Last edited:

blü 2

Veteran Member
Premium Member
What do you wish me to know?
What message would you like to convey to me that you feel is important to you?
What in your view/opinion would I benefit from by changing about whom am?

Isn't it just as important to be a listener, than it is to be the story teller?
My usual ─ decency, respect and inclusion towards others (in a frame of common sense, of course).

But I suspect you know this already.

loverofhumanity

We are all the leaves of one tree
Premium Member
What do you wish me to know?
What message would you like to convey to me that you feel is important to you?
What in your view/opinion would I benefit from by changing about whom am?

Isn't it just as important to be a listener, than it is to be the story teller?

That you are my brother and are always welcome in my home and heart without condition.

Clara Tea

1) About the Lord Jesus Christ (1 Timothy 2:1-8).
2) The above.
3) If you are comfortable in exerting yourself to serve others and works of mercy then increase them until you are uncomfortable again and persist in that, and then increase when you become comfortable again, repeat throughout your life. "Your Commandment is exceedingly broad," is said of God, and one can always become more perfect in this. Moreover, never delay repentance or mind your own failings more than God does.
4) Yes. Listening is essential, and is a skill which can be trained.

All my own opinions in the answers of course.

Then you will live perpetually in discomfort and likely accomplish only slightly more.

It is like the rotten banana story. If one eats the over-ripe bananas first, one is perpetually eating nearly rotten fruit. But if one chooses the best bananas, one is perpetually eating the best. Sure, there will be waste, but only a banana or two.

Perhaps we should aim for 90% rather than 100%?

We must also enjoy life.

Lain

Then you will live perpetually in discomfort and likely accomplish only slightly more.

It's not about the accomplishment, there is hardly any always to me, but the product is the person, the kind of life you lead, and that is what is accomplished. "If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me," said the Lord Jesus.

Clara Tea

If I knew i would be enlighten :p
As babies, we have parents to change us. As old people, we are at the mercy of nurses who make us wallow in muck for 24 hours. As long as they meet Federal and state guidelines (sit up for 15 minutes a day to avoid bedsores), they can quit attending us.

Laws govern, not religion. Yet, every time we put in a religious leader (like Khomeni), they are revealed to be a monster.

Clara Tea

It's not about the accomplishment, there is hardly any always to me, but the product is the person, the kind of life you lead, and that is what is accomplished. "If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me," said the Lord Jesus.

The path, not the destination.

He who has one eye on the path and one eye on the goal will take longer than the one who has two eyes on the path.

Perhaps it is not a race, but a tour?

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
As babies, we have parents to change us. As old people, we are at the mercy of nurses who make us wallow in muck for 24 hours. As long as they meet Federal and state guidelines (sit up for 15 minutes a day to avoid bedsores), they can quit attending us.

Laws govern, not religion. Yet, every time we put in a religious leader (like Khomeni), they are revealed to be a monster.
That is your opinion