• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

what do you call a person who knows that god exists except that person hate god.

Kilgore Trout

Misanthropic Humanist
what do you call a person who knows that god exists except that person hate god.?

Ha, it's a trick question. Nobody knows that god exists.

Diederick

he knows god exists because he has experienced his presence. i dont think he thinks that god is evil he wouldnt tell me why he hates god he just said its a personal reason.
So how old is he? Is he cute, blond perhaps? :p
In the end, the only thing I can say unequivocally is that it's funny that she came to people who don't believe in god to ask what to call someone who does believe in god.
Hilarious!

I'd say he's on his way to deliverance. It's pretty much how I got rid of God. First I disagreed with him, then I got fed up with his persistence and then I figured out I was trying to convince a book that what it says is wrong. It's a good thing to come to terms with reality, let him be.