• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What do you admire the most about your significant other?

Charity

Let's go racing boys !
Valentines Day will be here in a few weeks and our hearts should be on fire when we think of that special person in our life.
What are some of the things that you admire the most about that special person?
What are some of the things that attracted you to them in the beginning?
Are they someone that you feel you will be able to spend your whole life with happily?
What are some of their best qualities and strengths?
:val:

Reverend Rick

Frubal Whore
Premium Member
Valentines Day will be here in a few weeks and our hearts should be on fire when we think of that special person in our life.
Her ample breasts :bow:
The way they stand out all alone. :D
Are they someone that you feel you will be able to spend your whole life with happily?
Yes absolutely! :angel2:
Their ability to put up with me. Surely you all can relate and want to frubal me profusely. :yes:
Thank You Love! ;)

dawny0826

Mother Heathen

My husband is kindhearted and genuinely loves us. I was most attracted to his care-free attitude and sweet nature when I first met him. There were times where I genuinely wanted to kick his *** because he was so goofy but since the moment he expressed his love for me, he has followed through on his commitments. I've never really, even during our "downs" questioned his commitment to our marriage. We married young, had a baby within the first year. In some ways, we're growing up together.

I married him, so yes, I plan to spend my life with him. :) Craig is dependable, intelligent and although he needs reminding to take the trash out on occasion, my girls and I couldn't ask for a better dad/husband.

To love me, unconditionally, as horrible I can be to live with, says quite a bit about his character. Craig provides balance. By nature I'm verbose and all over the place but I'm also a Capricorn to the max. I'm no nonsense when it comes to work and performance. I forget to act my age.

Craig reminds me to breathe. And I remind him to take things seriously every now and then.

Last edited:

Charity

Let's go racing boys !
At least for right now, my new guy is such a sweet person, and has a terrific sense of humor. The fact that we both love dancing and I feel as though we have danced together for years.
Best of all he has the most calming effect on my life. That is something much needed in my life.

Charity

Let's go racing boys !
Surely there has to be more people that are willing to say something good about the love of their life.....:shrug:...........

Buttercup

Veteran Member
Surely there has to be more people that are willing to say something good about the love of their life.....:shrug:...........
What I admire about Rick the most is his continued devotion to me. I know that sounds corny but to find someone who loves you for you - as is - is really a gift. And, the fact that 10 years later he still likes me.....well, that makes me just like him all the more.

He's also smart, funny, spontaneous, considerate and a great, everyday companion. I have it made. :)

blue_phoenix09

Well... what do I admire most about my boyfriend? His intelligence, curiosity & knowledge of things that I wish I had an interest in, as such knowledge is rather useful. He went through EMT training, and eventually wants to become a firefighter. I think it's a very noble thing to truly want to help people, especially in life or death situations. I think it takes a strong person to want to do that every day. What I admire most about him though is his innocent, caring, goofy, patient & open-minded nature. He accepts me for me and makes me laugh all the time, another thing I love about him. Oh and he's athletic - well, way more than me! lol And lastly, his quiet determination to win me over, even though I was a bit unsure of whether to date him at first. I love that he truly wanted to be my boyfriend, unlike some guys I had met who just wanted 'other things.' :(

I was initially attracted to his kindheartedness, because the first few times we met I was freaking out or worried during those times at some point. The first time he wanted to meet me alone, I was so freaked that I think I had a panic attack. Yes, we initially met online of all places. He was so sweet about it, too. He understood, and we arranged to meet at a better time and it all worked out. So far, he is one of the kindest men I have ever dated. He is very supportive of me going back to school for my art degree as well (!) :D I was also attracted to his sense of humor and how I could totally relate to it because we can both be so random. I didn't have to try to understand his jokes most of the time either! x-) lol That and his online picture was kinda cute, even if he is a little dorky. ;)

As to whether or not I feel like I could happily spend the rest of my life with him, it's kind of early to tell. We've only been seeing each other for 3 months. I think things would be different once he finds another job but so far, so good. We get along just fine. Even though I have gotten irritated with him a couple times, we've had no fights so far. Just open discussions :) I have never seen him seriously mad at anyone, not even me when I've made him wait a half hour or more just so we could hang out & watch TV or play Rock Band. x-)

I think I've just described some of his best traits in my ramblings above. I hope I didn't write too much! :eek:

Wandered Off

Sporadic Driveby Member
As you no doubt guessed from my posts, I tend to be argumentative. When I first met her, we got into several arguments - nothing major, just kind of sparring for fun and a way to get to know each other. Several times I noticed that, not only did I end up agreeing with her, I wondered why I had ever thought differently in the first place.

It revealed insight into how her mind works, and it's rather different from most. If you spoke to her briefly, you probably wouldn't pick up on anything that special. She doesn't come across as unusually brilliant in her speech. In fact, she often comes to me for wording and grammar advice. What is less obvious is this uncanny ability to make connections from observation. I don't know how to describe it better, but she has an intuition that amazes me even after more than a decade together. It's as if her thought processes simply run a level above most others I'm around.