• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What did you do today?

Jaymes

The cake is a lie
I was kind of productive today :D Once it cooled down in the evening, I went out into the pasture and dug up a spot for flowers. More in the woods than the pasture, really. Just close enough to the edge of the woods to get moderate light. Now I just need to figure out what to plant there.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
I stayed inside today because of the snow storm that dumped about 6 inches on us.

Lookingformeaning

Lets see, today I woke up about 6 in the morning and I was off shopping by 8:45...I was gone for 9 hours...I bought a PEOPLE magazine and 2 key chains: "I'd kill to have a body like yours...IN MY TRUNK!, "I DO NOT DISCRIMINATE, I HATE EVERYONE" Sorry, those are what they said, I just love keychains lol Then I went to my friend Kyles house and played Mario on Nintendo 64 with our other friend Mandi...and for the past 2 hours I have been working on a government project...life is just busy, busy, busy.

M

Majikthise

Today was the first nice day this season.I had a terrible 8 hour migraine yesterday so I didn't get up until 7:30am.My wife made breakfast and then I cleaned up toys while the kids played outside.We went shopping for a while and got home around noon(I bought some tools for work).Around 1:00 I started.I cleaned and swept the driveway,cleaned up the yard(grass too short to cut yet),cleaned out the shed ,started the riding mower and chipper after their winter sleep,walked around the yard with the kids picking up sticks and pinecones for the chimenea,straightened up the basement,Then went into the house for a rest and put in another load of laundry.

Then folded the last load of laundry and put it away,went back out and cleaned the grill and fired it up,made hambergers and had our first cookout of the season. I then checked the oil and fluid levels in the cars,helped the kids put away their outside toys,got the kids in the bath ,washed em', dried em', and put em' to bed.My brother then came over for about an hour to tell me how much fun he had up in New Hampshire this weekend.

Now here I am !!!:D

cardero

Citizen Mod
I woke up, fell out of bed, dragged a comb across my head. Found my way downstairs and drank a cup and looking up, I noticed I was late. Found my coat and grabbed my hat, made the bus in seconds flat. Found my way upstairs and had a smoke, somebody spoke and I went into a dream-
Ah

kreeden

Virus of the Mind
Had a long chat by phone with some one special . Then had a late lunch with another some one special . Then came here .

Had a rather special day . :)