• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What did Jesus mean! "I AM?"

Shiner2

What did Jesus mean? "I AM?"
Just who is it that would desire to misrepresent Jehovah, his Son, and the Holy Sprit? The following cited scripture will explain just who that is. Paul warned - As follows:
1 "But the Spirit saith expressly, that in later times some shall fall away from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits and doctrines of demons, 2 through the hypocrisy of men that speak lies, branded in their own conscience as with a hot iron" ...
1 Timothy 4:1-5 - (ASV)
These men who speak lies, would be Children of the first liar, and 'the Father of the lie."
{John 8:44} These would possess a conscience similar to satan's, like seared flesh, that had been branded with a branding iron and like seared flesh, burned away. No conscience what-so-ever! Exactly like the devil!
As to these 'doctrines of demons' the Trinity Doctrine being one of them. Then the immortal Soul teaching - torment in a fiery Hell for all eternity for unrepentant sinners; all of these being the doctrines of demons spoken of by Paul. Not true Bible teachings. 1 Timothy 4:1-5 - (ASV)
To support these teachings, Trinitarians will partially quote scripture, while ignoring the context itself. A prime example of that is at John 1:1. They will quote that verse alone, while omitting all the rest of the context, which would expose their teaching, if used. So, as I said, they ignore the context to support a teaching that isn't Bible-Based. It is similar with this teaching about Jesus saying he was the "I AM."
They will direct our attention to this following scripture at John 8:58 which states the following:
"Jesus answered, `I tell you the truth. I already was before Abraham was born.' John 8:58 (W.E.N.T.)) Here is a Bible Translation that is much closer to the truth of the matter, for it says; "I already WAS." Not, "I AM!"
58 Is Jesus, really, here telling us, that he was the "I AM?"
In similar fashion Trinitarians will partially quote this scripture in Exodus. To wit:
13 "And Moses said unto God, Behold, when I come unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them, The God of your fathers hath sent me unto you; and they shall say to me, What is his name? What shall I say unto them?
14 And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you. " Exodus 3:13-15 (A.S.V.)
Obviously Moses was here speaking with Jehovah, who for all intents and purposes proves the Trinitarians correct in their reasoning. Are they? It would look like, what the're saying is the truth, But is it really? Lets look at the entire context to see if they are: We'll now look at the portion these Trinitarians very carefully omit:
15 "And God said, moreover, unto Moses, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, Jehovah, the God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, hath sent me unto you: this is my name forever, and this is my memorial unto all generations." Now! There we have it! The real truth of the matter; and I did that, by considering the entire context, without omitting anything as do the Trinitarians. Jehovah supplied Moses with his own eternal memorial, name, Jehovah, for all generations to come.
Does that, now leave us with a puzzle? What actually was it that Jesus was saying, when he said, "I AM?" Very simple! We will remember, the words of john the baptist, who said:
30 "This is the One I told you about: 'After me comes a man who has surpassed me, because He existed before me." John 1:30
This would seem to indicate, that Jesus was on the scene long before Abraham came into being. He said, "I already was." Does the Bible support that idea? Yes! It does! Note the following:
5 "Now, Father, glorify Me in Your presence
with that glory I had with You before the world existed. "
John 17:5 (H.C.S.B)
(H.C.S.B.) Now! There is what Jesus was really saying when he said; "Before Abraham, "I AM." Or I was in existence!
Jesus himself supported that fact, by other statements made by him, that bear directly on his pre-exisence. Note the following:
23 "And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am NOT of this world." John 8:23 (A.S.V.)
62 ``Then what will you think if you see the Son of Man ascend to heaven again?`` John 6:62 (N.L.T.)
24 "Father, I desire those You have given Me
to be with Me where I am. Then they will see My glory, which You have given Me because You loved Me before the world's foundation." John 17:24 (H.C.S.B.)
So, then, Jesus was on the scene, even before the World was created, and could rightfully say; "Before Abraham, I AM! Or I existed! He was a Glorious Angel while residing in the heavenly realm with his Father. Now, Im wondering what the name of this glorious Angel was! Possibly Michael, maybe! I wonder!

Beyond any doubt, Jesus was a heavenly angel prior to coming to this earth. That brings forth another thought that does great damage to this Trinity Doctrine. Now, Jesus was with the Father from the very beginning. John 1:1 This Father has a name! Jesus was right there wih him, even before this World was, as a glorious spirit angel. Being such, he too would have had to have a name. That of necessity, would have to mean, since God`s true name is Jehovah, then this angel too would have had to have a name, quite different from God`s. That`s reasonable! So, now we would have two different names; one identifying the one true God, the other identifÿing this other glorious angel, the Son of God. Two very different and distinct names; one describing the Father, the other describing the Son. So, we end up wih two very different and distinct spirit beings, each with their own name. Now , we know that Jehovah is not an Angel, but is called a Spirit being. ``God is a Spirit, and those that Worship him must worship in spirit and in truth.`` John 4:24 Now just where does this leave these Trinitarians who teach, that there are three God`s in one God, all co-eternal, all co-equal? That could never be true when not even their names are the same. Even while on this earth, the name Jesus was far different from the name of his Father, Jehovah. Jehovah's name meant among other things; "He causes to become" while Jesus name meant "Jehovah's Salvation." Even the very meaning of their names was different and distinct, one from the other.
Consider too, getting back to this Archangel Michael. His name, translates, to, "Who is like God." Now just who did Paul refer to as expessing the very character of God.? Thereby making him like God, since he was in God's image? Why that was Jesus, was it not? Paul's words:
3 "The Son radiates God’s own glory and expresses the very character of God, and he sustains everything by the mighty power of his command. When he had cleansed us from our sins, he sat down in the place of honor at the right hand of the majestic God in heaven." Hebrews 1:3 (N.L.T.) He said more:
"If the Good News we preach is hidden behind a veil, it is hidden only from people who are perishing. "Satan, who is the god of this world, has blinded the minds of those who don’t believe. They are UNABLE TO SEE the glorious light of the Good News. They DO NOT UNDERSTAND this message about the glory of Christ, who is THE EXACT LIKENESS OF GOD." 2 Corinthians 4:3,4 (NLT)
Taking those words into consideration, they wouldn`t also understand that, Jesus, was the Arch-Angel Michael! Most will argue this point because they really are, as Paul said, ``unable to understand, the light of the glorious good news about the Christ. So, we wouldn`t even expect them to believe it, or understand it, in that case, now would we?
The preponderance of scriptural evidence, disproves the Trinity Doctrine, disproves, the immortality of the human soul. disproves the eternal torment in a fiery hell; and actually proves by that said evidence, that Michael and Christ Jesus are one and the same person. No one though, will actually understand any of that, because satan has blinded the minds of this entire World; and has in actuality misled the entire inhabited earth, just as the Apostle John predicted he would. - Revelation 12:9 - 1 John 5:19 -
Nor will they be able to uderstand the words of Jesus, when he stated, I AM! - John 8:58 - Perhaps now, they will though!
I`m thinking, I just delivered the death blow to the Trinity Doctrine, the immortality of the human soul, the torment in a fiery hell doctrines once and for all. That very probably will not be seen either! That is just too sad! Shiner2

PS! The reason for all the Bold Print is because my CPU is fouling up big time. Needs a few repairs about now; which I'll deal with shortly!

Wookiemonster

The*****isBack
More food for thought...But not in my own words...I forget the Rabbi's name or would post it.

John 8:56-58 states: "'Abraham your father rejoiced to see my day; and he saw it, and was glad.' The Jews therefore said to him: 'You are not yet fifty years old, and have you seen Abraham?' Jesus said to them: 'Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham came into being, I am.'"

Trinitarians argue that the Greek words ego eimi ("I am"), allegedly spoken by Jesus (John 8:58), indicate that Jesus is God (see also John 8:24, 28). They arrive at their contention by connecting the phrase "I am" with the words spoken by God in Exodus 3:14 and often translated: "I AM THAT I AM . . . . Thus you shall say to the children of Israel: I AM has sent me to you." However, the literal and proper translation of this verse is: I WILL BE WHAT I WILL BE. . . . Thus you shall say to the children of Israel: I WILL BE has sent me to you." Since the author of the Gospel of John utilized the Greek Septuagint translation of the Bible in his writings, it cannot be assumed that John's Jesus is referring to the words in Exodus 3:14. Although Jesus actually spoke in Hebrew or Aramaic, not Greek, John recorded Jesus' alleged words in Greek. Ego eimi ("I am"), used by John's Jesus, is not the same as ho on ("The Being, The One Who Is"), which is used in the Septuagint's rendering of Exodus 3:14: "And God spoke to Moses, saying, I am THE BEING; and He said, Thus you shall say to the children of Israel: THE BEING has sent me to you." Even though ho on appears in the Gospel of John, it is never used as a title or name or exclusively as a reference to Jesus. In the Book of Revelation, also credited to John by Christian commentators, ho on appears five times (Revelation 1:4, 8; 4:8; 11:17; 16:5). Significantly, in each instance, it is used as a title or designation applied to God, not Jesus. Thus: "John to the seven churches that are in Asia: Grace to you and peace, from Him who is [ho on] and who was and who is to come; and from the seven spirits who are before His throne" (Revelation 1:4). That this verse refers to God and not Jesus is seen from the following verse, which continues the greeting by now including Jesus as one of those sending greetings. Hence, John says, in verses 4 and 5 that greetings are sent by God, the seven spirits, and Jesus.

In verse 8, John writes: "'I am the Alpha and the Omega,' says the Lord God, 'who is [ho on] and who was and who is to come, the Almighty'" (Revelation 1:8). This verse also speaks of God, not Jesus. In Revelation 4:8, ho on is applied to "the Lord God, the Almighty," not Jesus, who, as the "Lamb" referred to in Revelation 5:6-7, comes to God, who is sitting on His throne. That they are two separate entities is seen from Revelation 5:13: "To the one sitting on the throne, and to the Lamb, be blessing and honor and glory and dominion forever and ever." In addition, ho on is applied to the "Lord God, the Almighty," not Jesus, in Revelation 11:17 and Revelation 16:5. That ho on in Revelation 16:5 refers to God and not Jesus can be seen from verse 7, which, referring to the subject of verses 5 and 6, states: "And I heard the altar saying: 'Yes, Lord God, the Almighty, true and righteous are Your judgments.'" These are further indications that ho on and ego eimi are not used as synonymous terms by John.

In John 8:56-58, John is expounding his belief that Jesus had a prehuman existence as an angelic being in heaven. John's Jesus is proclaiming here that this prehuman existence began before Abraham was born: "Before Abraham came into being, I am." The fact of the matter is that the text does not at all indicate how long Jesus supposedly lived before Abraham. In no honest way can John's statement be taken to identify Jesus as God.

Shiner2

More food for thought...But not in my own words...I forget the Rabbi's name or would post it.

John 8:56-58 states: "'Abraham your father rejoiced to see my day; and he saw it, and was glad.' The Jews therefore said to him: 'You are not yet fifty years old, and have you seen Abraham?' Jesus said to them: 'Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham came into being, I am.'"

Trinitarians argue that the Greek words ego eimi ("I am"), allegedly spoken by Jesus (John 8:58), indicate that Jesus is God (see also John 8:24, 28). They arrive at their contention by connecting the phrase "I am" with the words spoken by God in Exodus 3:14 and often translated: "I AM THAT I AM . . . . Thus you shall say to the children of Israel: I AM has sent me to you." However, the literal and proper translation of this verse is: I WILL BE WHAT I WILL BE. . . . Thus you shall say to the children of Israel: I WILL BE has sent me to you." Since the author of the Gospel of John utilized the Greek Septuagint translation of the Bible in his writings, it cannot be assumed that John's Jesus is referring to the words in Exodus 3:14. Although Jesus actually spoke in Hebrew or Aramaic, not Greek, John recorded Jesus' alleged words in Greek. Ego eimi ("I am"), used by John's Jesus, is not the same as ho on ("The Being, The One Who Is"), which is used in the Septuagint's rendering of Exodus 3:14: "And God spoke to Moses, saying, I am THE BEING; and He said, Thus you shall say to the children of Israel: THE BEING has sent me to you." Even though ho on appears in the Gospel of John, it is never used as a title or name or exclusively as a reference to Jesus. In the Book of Revelation, also credited to John by Christian commentators, ho on appears five times (Revelation 1:4, 8; 4:8; 11:17; 16:5). Significantly, in each instance, it is used as a title or designation applied to God, not Jesus. Thus: "John to the seven churches that are in Asia: Grace to you and peace, from Him who is [ho on] and who was and who is to come; and from the seven spirits who are before His throne" (Revelation 1:4). That this verse refers to God and not Jesus is seen from the following verse, which continues the greeting by now including Jesus as one of those sending greetings. Hence, John says, in verses 4 and 5 that greetings are sent by God, the seven spirits, and Jesus.

In verse 8, John writes: "'I am the Alpha and the Omega,' says the Lord God, 'who is [ho on] and who was and who is to come, the Almighty'" (Revelation 1:8). This verse also speaks of God, not Jesus. In Revelation 4:8, ho on is applied to "the Lord God, the Almighty," not Jesus, who, as the "Lamb" referred to in Revelation 5:6-7, comes to God, who is sitting on His throne. That they are two separate entities is seen from Revelation 5:13: "To the one sitting on the throne, and to the Lamb, be blessing and honor and glory and dominion forever and ever." In addition, ho on is applied to the "Lord God, the Almighty," not Jesus, in Revelation 11:17 and Revelation 16:5. That ho on in Revelation 16:5 refers to God and not Jesus can be seen from verse 7, which, referring to the subject of verses 5 and 6, states: "And I heard the altar saying: 'Yes, Lord God, the Almighty, true and righteous are Your judgments.'" These are further indications that ho on and ego eimi are not used as synonymous terms by John.

In John 8:56-58, John is expounding his belief that Jesus had a prehuman existence as an angelic being in heaven. John's Jesus is proclaiming here that this prehuman existence began before Abraham was born: "Before Abraham came into being, I am." The fact of the matter is that the text does not at all indicate how long Jesus supposedly lived before Abraham. In no honest way can John's statement be taken to identify Jesus as God.

Wookiemonster!
I enjoyed this so much, I selected and copied it. I'll save it in my files for use later on, as the need arise. Thankyou! Shiner2

S-word

Before Abraham was in the past, I am in the present.

When one has the ability to Mentally/Spiritually descend along the genetic thread of life that binds the end to its beginning and mentally merge with the living mind of an ancient ancestor of their past, and while merged with that living mind, out of the mouth of that persons body which is still in its present time, words of an ancient and forgotten language pour forth; then that one can truely say, "Before Abraham was, I am." When I receive a visitation from a descendant in my far distant future, I know that he was there in that time before I was born, as my Father, before I was born, received a visitation from He also.

He is the First and the Last
The Beginning and End
The Alpha and Omega
The Father and Son.

Come travel with me on a journey through time
Not in some capsule but with our mind
To the innermost sanctuary will we descend
To that single cell from which "Your" body began
In the Holy of Holies where all is one
Where all of space and time is joined
We'll mingle there with other minds
From other lands, in other times
Minds of the past who seem dead and gone
And minds of the future who are yet unborn
For they in their time, whether here on this world
Or some distant planet to which they've been lured
Will enter their innermost sanctuary too
And there perhaps they'll merge with you
AH, to travel through space in the wink of an eye
Merged with a mind in a time way up high
And If this is but madness? Then madness it be
But come my mad brothers, come ---- follow me... By S-word

Last edited:

T-Dawg

Self-appointed Lunatic
He probably doesn't have enough posts to post anywhere other than the introduction section.

Wandered Off

Sporadic Driveby Member
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * STAFF ADVISORY * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Thread moved to Biblical Debates.​

sojourner

Annoyingly Progressive Since 2006
Just who is it that would desire to misrepresent Jehovah, his Son, and the Holy Sprit? The following cited scripture will explain just who that is. Paul warned - As follows:
1 "But the Spirit saith expressly, that in later times some shall fall away from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits and doctrines of demons, 2 through the hypocrisy of men that speak lies, branded in their own conscience as with a hot iron" ...
1 Timothy 4:1-5 - (ASV)
These men who speak lies, would be Children of the first liar, and 'the Father of the lie."
{John 8:44} These would possess a conscience similar to satan's, like seared flesh, that had been branded with a branding iron and like seared flesh, burned away. No conscience what-so-ever! Exactly like the devil!
As to these 'doctrines of demons' the Trinity Doctrine being one of them. Then the immortal Soul teaching - torment in a fiery Hell for all eternity for unrepentant sinners; all of these being the doctrines of demons spoken of by Paul. Not true Bible teachings. 1 Timothy 4:1-5 - (ASV)
To support these teachings, Trinitarians will partially quote scripture, while ignoring the context itself. A prime example of that is at John 1:1. They will quote that verse alone, while omitting all the rest of the context, which would expose their teaching, if used. So, as I said, they ignore the context to support a teaching that isn't Bible-Based. It is similar with this teaching about Jesus saying he was the "I AM."
They will direct our attention to this following scripture at John 8:58 which states the following:
"Jesus answered, `I tell you the truth. I already was before Abraham was born.' John 8:58 (W.E.N.T.)) Here is a Bible Translation that is much closer to the truth of the matter, for it says; "I already WAS." Not, "I AM!"
58 Is Jesus, really, here telling us, that he was the "I AM?"
In similar fashion Trinitarians will partially quote this scripture in Exodus. To wit:
13 "And Moses said unto God, Behold, when I come unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them, The God of your fathers hath sent me unto you; and they shall say to me, What is his name? What shall I say unto them?
14 And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you. " Exodus 3:13-15 (A.S.V.)
Obviously Moses was here speaking with Jehovah, who for all intents and purposes proves the Trinitarians correct in their reasoning. Are they? It would look like, what the're saying is the truth, But is it really? Lets look at the entire context to see if they are: We'll now look at the portion these Trinitarians very carefully omit:
15 "And God said, moreover, unto Moses, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, Jehovah, the God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, hath sent me unto you: this is my name forever, and this is my memorial unto all generations." Now! There we have it! The real truth of the matter; and I did that, by considering the entire context, without omitting anything as do the Trinitarians. Jehovah supplied Moses with his own eternal memorial, name, Jehovah, for all generations to come.
Does that, now leave us with a puzzle? What actually was it that Jesus was saying, when he said, "I AM?" Very simple! We will remember, the words of john the baptist, who said:
30 "This is the One I told you about: 'After me comes a man who has surpassed me, because He existed before me." John 1:30
This would seem to indicate, that Jesus was on the scene long before Abraham came into being. He said, "I already was." Does the Bible support that idea? Yes! It does! Note the following:
5 "Now, Father, glorify Me in Your presence
with that glory I had with You before the world existed. "
John 17:5 (H.C.S.B)
(H.C.S.B.) Now! There is what Jesus was really saying when he said; "Before Abraham, "I AM." Or I was in existence!
Jesus himself supported that fact, by other statements made by him, that bear directly on his pre-exisence. Note the following:
23 "And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am NOT of this world." John 8:23 (A.S.V.)
62 ``Then what will you think if you see the Son of Man ascend to heaven again?`` John 6:62 (N.L.T.)
24 "Father, I desire those You have given Me
to be with Me where I am. Then they will see My glory, which You have given Me because You loved Me before the world's foundation." John 17:24 (H.C.S.B.)
So, then, Jesus was on the scene, even before the World was created, and could rightfully say; "Before Abraham, I AM! Or I existed! He was a Glorious Angel while residing in the heavenly realm with his Father. Now, Im wondering what the name of this glorious Angel was! Possibly Michael, maybe! I wonder!

Beyond any doubt, Jesus was a heavenly angel prior to coming to this earth. That brings forth another thought that does great damage to this Trinity Doctrine. Now, Jesus was with the Father from the very beginning. John 1:1 This Father has a name! Jesus was right there wih him, even before this World was, as a glorious spirit angel. Being such, he too would have had to have a name. That of necessity, would have to mean, since God`s true name is Jehovah, then this angel too would have had to have a name, quite different from God`s. That`s reasonable! So, now we would have two different names; one identifying the one true God, the other identifÿing this other glorious angel, the Son of God. Two very different and distinct names; one describing the Father, the other describing the Son. So, we end up wih two very different and distinct spirit beings, each with their own name. Now , we know that Jehovah is not an Angel, but is called a Spirit being. ``God is a Spirit, and those that Worship him must worship in spirit and in truth.`` John 4:24 Now just where does this leave these Trinitarians who teach, that there are three God`s in one God, all co-eternal, all co-equal? That could never be true when not even their names are the same. Even while on this earth, the name Jesus was far different from the name of his Father, Jehovah. Jehovah's name meant among other things; "He causes to become" while Jesus name meant "Jehovah's Salvation." Even the very meaning of their names was different and distinct, one from the other.
Consider too, getting back to this Archangel Michael. His name, translates, to, "Who is like God." Now just who did Paul refer to as expessing the very character of God.? Thereby making him like God, since he was in God's image? Why that was Jesus, was it not? Paul's words:
3 "The Son radiates God’s own glory and expresses the very character of God, and he sustains everything by the mighty power of his command. When he had cleansed us from our sins, he sat down in the place of honor at the right hand of the majestic God in heaven." Hebrews 1:3 (N.L.T.) He said more:
"If the Good News we preach is hidden behind a veil, it is hidden only from people who are perishing. "Satan, who is the god of this world, has blinded the minds of those who don’t believe. They are UNABLE TO SEE the glorious light of the Good News. They DO NOT UNDERSTAND this message about the glory of Christ, who is THE EXACT LIKENESS OF GOD." 2 Corinthians 4:3,4 (NLT)
Taking those words into consideration, they wouldn`t also understand that, Jesus, was the Arch-Angel Michael! Most will argue this point because they really are, as Paul said, ``unable to understand, the light of the glorious good news about the Christ. So, we wouldn`t even expect them to believe it, or understand it, in that case, now would we?
The preponderance of scriptural evidence, disproves the Trinity Doctrine, disproves, the immortality of the human soul. disproves the eternal torment in a fiery hell; and actually proves by that said evidence, that Michael and Christ Jesus are one and the same person. No one though, will actually understand any of that, because satan has blinded the minds of this entire World; and has in actuality misled the entire inhabited earth, just as the Apostle John predicted he would. - Revelation 12:9 - 1 John 5:19 -
Nor will they be able to uderstand the words of Jesus, when he stated, I AM! - John 8:58 - Perhaps now, they will though!
I`m thinking, I just delivered the death blow to the Trinity Doctrine, the immortality of the human soul, the torment in a fiery hell doctrines once and for all. That very probably will not be seen either! That is just too sad! Shiner2

PS! The reason for all the Bold Print is because my CPU is fouling up big time. Needs a few repairs about now; which I'll deal with shortly!
Staggering. Truly staggering.

Shiner2

He probably doesn't have enough posts to post anywhere other than the introduction section.

TheAmazingLoser!
Truth be told! I was, in actuality writing my own Religious teaching aid Book. To that end, about now, I've have stored on my Computer over 150 Articles, or, if you like Chapters, for my Book. So, I have more than enough to put on the Board, if I really wanted to put them there. Methinks, before you make your empty-headed statements, you should think over your words very carefully, before you allow them to come wildly spewing out of your mouth. After learning what S-Word said to me about everyone on the Board NOT being a Christian. Perhaps it's best not to put anymore on anyway, seeing as he said; "All are not Christian's." A bit of a waste of my time and energy, wouldn't it be? None would really appreciate my efforts at trying to help others take in knowledge of the Bible, in an effort to save their lives at Armageddon. Without accurate knowledge of Jehovah, there'll be no way to survive that final War. Zephaniah the Prophet predicted that Jehovah was going to "make an extermination, indeed a terrible one of ALL The inhabitants of the earth." Zephaniah 1:14-18 - So, that knowledge is of life and death importance, isn't it? Shiner2

S-word

Each to their own old mate, but I cannot agree with you on all points as Jesus and Michael are deffinatly not one, and by the way, the ruler of this world has already been Judged, he has returned to receive again the glory he had in the presence of God before this world began as he said through the mouth of his servant Jesus who he chose from among the Israelites and sent him in his name "I Am Who I AM," to do and say only that which he was commanded in order that the Lord might reveal himself to the world through his servant Jesus/Enoch to whom he has given divine glory, see Acts 3: 13.

Jesus who was the earthly image of the heavenly Father. John 8: 28; So he said to them, "When you lift up the Son of Man, you will know that 'I Am Who I Am'; then you will know that I do nothing on my own authority, but I only say what the father has instructed me to say." Moses lifted up the image of the serpent whose venom coursing through the veins of the people was destroying them, and to be cured they only had to turn their eyes to the image of the serpent which had been lifted up. And in the same manner that Moses lifted up the image of the serpent, so too, Jesus the physical image of the Lord Jehovah who tried to kill Moses on his way back to Egypt, had to be lifted up also in order that the world might know that God does not give up until all have been redeemed; even His first born Son The Light Bearer who lights the way for every person who comes into the world, "The bright Morning star".

Last edited:

sojourner

Annoyingly Progressive Since 2006
None would really appreciate my efforts at trying to help others take in knowledge of the Bible, in an effort to save their lives at Armageddon. Without accurate knowledge of Jehovah, there'll be no way to survive that final War.
Well, since the Christian isn't after gnosis but reconciliation, you're very probably right about that! Jesus reconciled humanity by his Incarnation, so "Armageddon" isn't really a problem for us.