• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What conspiracy theories do you believe are true?

What conspiracy theories do you believe are true?

• Covid19 is a hoax.

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Climate Change is a hoax.

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Evolution is a hoax.

• Moon landings were faked.

• "False flags" School shootings.

• Flat Earth

• Qanon

• Pizzagate

• Antivax

• Deep State/Illuminati

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
I don't know why you don't have a "none of the above" choice, but maybe you think everybody believes in one or more of those. I don't.
One, I ran out of available choices. Two, those who don't would obviously abstain. It's like when people were whining about my poll on Coke vs. Pepsi by political leaning not having other beverages even though such data would've been completely irrelevant.

interim

I believe in every conspiracy theory, that is about making more money... I wouldn't call it a "theory", since human nature is a fact. If position of power allows you to control people and make money of them... I bet you are doing it. I don't need additional evidence then confirmed homo sapiens...

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
I believe in some pseudoscience subjects like ghosts, but not in Big Foot.

I believe that Trump commited impeachable offenses as described by the Democrats.

I believe that prayer works, but like described by I think @Heyo - that it's more about meditation rather than changing others.