• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What classical element is your personality?

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
I took the quiz.

Does this not reinforce my first post?

Quiz: Which Element Are You?
You got: Fire
fire-eating-woman-523153638-578947503df78c09e91bea5a.jpg

Fire Personality. Hannes Hepp / Getty Images

You are most aligned with FIRE. Fire represents energy, tool for transformation, connection to personal power, and inner strength.

Understanding what each element represents helps us evaluate where our individual strengths and weaknesses are. Look to any elements that you are not aligned with to discover pieces that may be missing or lacking in your life.

The elements you are not as strongly connected to are air, earth, and water. Air represents intellect, mental intention, and connection to universal life force. Earth represents grounding, foundation of life, substance, connection to life path, and family roots. Water represents emotional release, intuition, and inner reflection.​

Indeed it does.
My astrological sign is Capricorn. The general traits associated with that sign probably matches better to my personality than Fire. But whatever, it's all for fun anyway.