• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What classical element is your personality?

Meow Mix

Chatte Féministe
I don't believe in elementalism, this is just for funsies.

I have always believed my dad is like an ent, like an earth elemental: he has this very slow, methodical approach to everything, always stopping to think before he opens his mouth (it's not that he's mentally slow, far from it!). He's slow to anger, but slow to forget. He is very wise.

So if I compare myself to him, I thought I would be fire at first, but I disagree now. I am headstrong and quick, less wise, but I think I'd instead say that I'm air: very adaptable, my thoughts can be described as flitting about, I can come at a problem as a gust or float by as a whisper. I can be delicate as it seems like an air creature might be, but also strong and as inexorable.

Of course I treat this about as seriously as I do astrology, but what's your element and why?

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
Well, there is more to my personality, but relevant for my persona here:

I am dogmatic about cognitive, cultural and moral relativism being True. :D I don't know, what that makes me.

Last edited:

Erebus

Well both my star and moon signs are Aquarius which is counterintuitively the element of air.

I think air does broadly fit my personality too. Head over heart, detached, needs mental stimulation, academically inclined, prefers strategy games to shooters, completely oblivious.

Oh, I also sometimes irritate people by giving them advice when they tell me about their problems.

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
They're in my username.

While I have no practical use for elementals, they serve practical purpose for many.

That said, I'm an Aries, which is a fire sign, and I double down on that with being a fire horse in the Chinese zodiac.

I have many personality traits that correspond with fire. Passionate, strong-willed, inquisitive, independent, and competitive.

But, with my "patron" tree being a willow (also in my username), I have some personality traits that correspond with water as well. Compassionate, empathetic, intuitive, curious, and observant.

Meow Mix

Chatte Féministe
Well both my star and moon signs are Aquarius which is counterintuitively the element of air.

I think air does broadly fit my personality too. Head over heart, detached, needs mental stimulation, academically inclined, prefers strategy games to shooters, completely oblivious.

Oh, I also sometimes irritate people by giving them advice when they tell me about their problems.

You and me vs everyone else. It’s gonna get tribal in here.

Viker

Häxan
Negative ghost rider, you are precious and on my team, I declare it!
Thank you! When do we get started?

Johnny_Ghost_Rider_Earth-61615.jpg

Secret Chief

nirvana is samsara
In the Chinese way, I'm a metal rat. Does that help?

Here's a mixed bag of cobblers, some of which will obviously apply to everybody. :rolleyes:

----->

"Metal Rat is very truthful and peculiar. Itself is ready to work day and night, it does not regret anybody, everyone can make also work without rest. Do not contradict her — it will not help. A firm unyielding character spoils this Rat life, she understands this, but rarely inclined to change, to please others.

This type of Rat is the most idealistic. Their speech is often brisk, and they are very emotional. Such people can hide their feelings, showing fun, cheerfulness and sociability. In reality, they are often jealous, spiteful and selfish owners. They seek to get a positive evaluation of other people. Metal Rats like money, but they are not prone to reserve, so do not mind spending some money on what is considered a valuable and quality thing. They know how to invest money correctly.

Such people like to impress other people, so the house at the Metal Rat is luxuriously decorated. They like dramas and different performances and often have good taste: they appreciate classics and luxury. They are athletically stacked. If the Metal Rat can use its basic qualities, it will achieve the fame and sympathy of others. This person, will strive to rotate in the higher circles among influential people."

- Metal Rat — Chinese Horoscope

Secret Chief

nirvana is samsara
I don't believe in elementalism, this is just for funsies.

I have always believed my dad is like an ent, like an earth elemental: he has this very slow, methodical approach to everything, always stopping to think before he opens his mouth (it's not that he's mentally slow, far from it!). He's slow to anger, but slow to forget. He is very wise.

So if I compare myself to him, I thought I would be fire at first, but I disagree now. I am headstrong and quick, less wise, but I think I'd instead say that I'm air: very adaptable, my thoughts can be described as flitting about, I can come at a problem as a gust or float by as a whisper. I can be delicate as it seems like an air creature might be, but also strong and as inexorable.

Of course I treat this about as seriously as I do astrology, but what's your element and why?
I must be water, as I'm a typical Piscean. Water seems soft and ineffective and will pass over hard rock seemingly without doing anything. But over time.......nope, absolutely nothing. Sounds about right.

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
I took an online quiz:

"
The element which aligns with your personality is water. That means that you are a highly emotional and caring person who can understand other people's feelings the best among the four elements.

People who belong to this group are somehow dreamy and mysterious and they let their feelings lead them through life.

Sometimes, they can be so altruistic that they can be taken advantage of. However, they enjoy being selfless and helping other people no matter what."