• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What are your chances of dieing?

Runt

It said that I'm underweight and I eat food that is too fattening. Anyone else see a contradiction here?

Bastet

Vile Stove-Toucher
Well, I'm 1lb over my "ideal weight range" :roll: but I've been closer on the lower end of that range, and I looked like a walking corpse. So I don't tend to subscribe to the whole "I'm this height so I should weigh this much" thing. :roll: Also, the quiz had no answers suitable for vegetarians/vegans. So, despite the fact that I eat very healthy food, I apparently have a 152% chance of dying of a heart attack. Go figure.

Bastet

Vile Stove-Toucher
Well, I'm 1lb over my "ideal weight range" :roll: but I've been closer on the lower end of that range, and I looked like a walking corpse. So I don't tend to subscribe to the whole "I'm this height so I should weigh this much" thing. :roll: Also, the quiz had no answers suitable for vegetarians/vegans. So, despite the fact that I eat very healthy food, I apparently have a 152% chance of dying of a heart attack. Go figure.