• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What are the best and worst things about heaven?

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
I like the clothes they wear in Heaven, especially the shoes, fantastic.
There is also a Water fall 2kms South of the gates of Heaven, great temperature, Crystal clear clean water, beautiful.
Have you been to Heaven and back such that you saw these things, or did you get this information from someone who is in Heaven?

Sgt. Pepper

All you need is love.
I like the clothes they wear in Heaven, especially the shoes, fantastic.
There is also a Water fall 2kms South of the gates of Heaven, great temperature, Crystal clear clean water, beautiful.

Have you been to Heaven and back such that you saw these things, or did you get this information from someone who is in Heaven?

Or he wasn't being serious at all.

Muffled

Jesus in me
I believe what the Bible says about re-incarnation which isn't much. I believe you are right Jesus is the first born of creation. All other creations were not by birth.

danieldemol

Premium Member
I believe what the Bible says about re-incarnation which isn't much. I believe you are right Jesus is the first born of creation. All other creations were not by birth.
Again this is contradictory in my view, if there were people born and dying and reincarnating before jesus he was not first born.

Muffled

Jesus in me
What do you think the Bible says about reincarnation?
I believe it says the spirit that was in Elijah was also in John the Baptist. Also when the Apostles suggest a man was born blind because of a previous sin, Jesus did not refute the concept.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I believe it says the spirit that was in Elijah was also in John the Baptist. Also when the Apostles suggest a man was born blind because of a previous sin, Jesus did not refute the concept.
I believe there was a reason Elijah (a) was seen with Moses (a) and Jesus (a). Elijah (a) never died, and indeed, Jesus (a) was saying, just as John (a) was killed and people are denying Jesus (a) now, there is always a person holding this position, but Elijah (a) will not be manifest, but hidden, for reasons, that if he was in the open, he would be treated like John (a) and Jesus (a), and Jesus (a) wants people to know he will return one day but he is a light in the world so long as in he in this world.

The prophecy regarding Mohammad (s) is clear by Jesus (a) if you keep in mind the holy spirit is a position held by all chosen ones, including John (a) and that there is always a leader on earth.

I think disciples understood the comforter in the future to be Mohammad (s) and the immanent one that will be sent by Jesus (a) when he ascends to sky to be Elijah (a).

Muffled

Jesus in me
I believe there was a reason Elijah (a) was seen with Moses (a) and Jesus (a). Elijah (a) never died, and indeed, Jesus (a) was saying, just as John (a) was killed and people are denying Jesus (a) now, there is always a person holding this position, but Elijah (a) will not be manifest, but hidden, for reasons, that if he was in the open, he would be treated like John (a) and Jesus (a), and Jesus (a) wants people to know he will return one day but he is a light in the world so long as in he in this world.

The prophecy regarding Mohammad (s) is clear by Jesus (a) if you keep in mind the holy spirit is a position held by all chosen ones, including John (a) and that there is always a leader on earth.

I think disciples understood the comforter in the future to be Mohammad (s) and the immanent one that will be sent by Jesus (a) when he ascends to sky to be Elijah (a).
I believe this is more visionary than physical although Jesus would have been physical in the vision.

There is no evidence to support a termination of normal life functions.

I believe He said no such thing.

I believe there is no prophecy of Mohammed by Jesus.

I believe that is false.

I believe the apostles encountered the Holy Spirit long before Mohammed existed.