• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What ails you my friend?

Spiderman

Veteran Member
So, what is your major malfunction? Does it interfere with your ability to hold a job?

As many of you know, I have bipolar schizoaffective disorder, and knee fracture, other fractures, torn meniscus in both knees, and torn ACL that is bothering me to walk (drug-related injuries). I really miss being able to be bold and stand up to people who wanted to talk trash or fight.

I wish I could go back to running. I used to run for 12 miles straight, run for two hours and 40 minutes non-stop.

Running was a passion that almost produced straight up euphoria.

I likely, will never be able to run again. :( That is one of many consequences of drug-use. Say no to drugs! They ruin many countless lives. With all the bones I broke, I'm very fortunate to have not put myself in a wheelchair for life.

The good news is, the Doctor recently looked at my MRI's and Cat scan and said with my injuries I shouldn't be walking so well or have full range of motion. He said, that is not normal with these injuries.

If any of you are thinking of suicide, please keep in mind that I tried it and broke multiple bones and put myself in a wheelchair for ten weeks. It was total misery. DO NOT ever try to take your life! Chances are that it will end in failure and you will be disfigured, maimed, crippled, physically or mentally damaged for the rest of your lives!!

Time flies, and this life will be over when it's time. Don't try to speed up the process! I had a roommate who stabbed himself many times in the gut, and now he is full of ugly scars and has to use a colostomy bag for the rest of his life. There are other people I have heard about who shot themselves in the head and blew off their face. They have to live the rest of their lives now with a mutilated face that everyone notices. Others have destroyed their liver and kidneys through overdoses. Never try suicide!

It leads to the discussion, should euthanasia be legal, so that people can comfortably be put out of their misery, and stop scarring themselves for life with failed suicide attempts?

wizanda

One Accepts All Religious Texts
Premium Member
So, what is your major malfunction?
Known since young was sent from Heaven, and after studying the religious texts have had suicidal depression; as people are not really interested in understanding them.
Does it interfere with your ability to hold a job?
Can't function in this Babylonized world, as find it like near Hell on earth; where literally see demons in people, thus find it hard to fit in anymore...

Really would be nice to be accepted for being me; yet by the results online over the last 14 years, it is easier to wait until after the Tribulation.

In my opinion. :innocent:

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Known since young was sent from Heaven, and after studying the religious texts have had suicidal depression; as people are not really interested in understanding them.

Can't function in this Babylonized world, as find it like near Hell on earth; where literally see demons in people, thus find it hard to fit in anymore...

Really would be nice to be accepted for being me; yet by the results online over the last 14 years, it is easier to wait until after the Tribulation.

shall we have a short conversation?
off the thread?

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
So, what is your major malfunction? Does it interfere with your ability to hold a job?

As many of you know, I have bipolar schizoaffective disorder, and knee fracture, other fractures, torn meniscus in both knees, and torn ACL that is bothering me to walk (drug-related injuries). I really miss being able to be bold and stand up to people who wanted to talk trash or fight.

I wish I could go back to running. I used to run for 12 miles straight, run for two hours and 40 minutes non-stop.

Running was a passion that almost produced straight up euphoria.

I likely, will never be able to run again. :( That is one of many consequences of drug-use. Say no to drugs! They ruin many countless lives. With all the bones I broke, I'm very fortunate to have not put myself in a wheelchair for life.

The good news is, the Doctor recently looked at my MRI's and Cat scan and said with my injuries I shouldn't be walking so well or have full range of motion. He said, that is not normal with these injuries.

If any of you are thinking of suicide, please keep in mind that I tried it and broke multiple bones and put myself in a wheelchair for ten weeks. It was total misery. DO NOT ever try to take your life! Chances are that it will end in failure and you will be disfigured, maimed, crippled, physically or mentally damaged for the rest of your lives!!

Time flies, and this life will be over when it's time. Don't try to speed up the process! I had a roommate who stabbed himself many times in the gut, and now he is full of ugly scars and has to use a colostomy bag for the rest of his life. There are other people I have heard about who shot themselves in the head and blew off their face. They have to live the rest of their lives now with a mutilated face that everyone notices. Others have destroyed their liver and kidneys through overdoses. Never try suicide!

It leads to the discussion, should euthanasia be legal, so that people can comfortably be put out of their misery, and stop scarring themselves for life with failed suicide attempts?

Morally, no. It wouldnt be my decision since I cant emotionally take that. If it were me, morally no. Sometimes our morals are put aside when the body/mind are fighting to survive. Id probably do it against My will.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I'm generally for increasing individual rights, so I would say yes. And really, what harm would legalizing euthanasia do?
Well,
there are people like me...who if Euthanasia were legal, would be calling the Doctors that kill people and begging them for their services...basically, if euthanasia was legal, I wouldn't be here...No harm done..I guess :shrug:

Spiderman

Veteran Member

When you see Demon's in people, is it mainly their eyes or facial expressions that show you signs of Demonic influence?

wizanda

Premium Member
When you see Demon's in people, is it mainly their eyes or facial expressions that show you signs of Demonic influence?
Interesting question; certain facial expressions around the eyes, that then changes the shape of their brows, and their overall appearance...

It is their whole rhythmic pattern from their soul, remember many people from past lifes due to it, and can know loads about the ways they'll interact.

Don't see it as 'demonic influences'; as having had a NDE, see the same in people as saw down in Hell, their souls have become corrupted, and when they die, they'll face who they truly are within.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Interesting question; certain facial expressions around the eyes, that then changes the shape of their brows, and their overall appearance...

It is their whole rhythmic pattern from their soul, remember many people from past lifes due to it, and can know loads about the ways they'll interact.

Don't see it as 'demonic influences'; as having had a NDE, see the same in people as saw down in Hell, their souls have become corrupted, and when they die, they'll face who they truly are within.

Yeah...I asked the question, because there are times I feel like I can see the presence of something demonic in a person's facial expressions, eyes, shape of their brows, posture, and overall appearance...it's kind of hard to describe, but it just feels like the appearance and presence of evil.:eek:

wizanda

Premium Member
it's kind of hard to describe, but it just feels like the appearance and presence of evil.:eek:
Sometimes it might just be we all know, if we'd make a snarly face like that, how rude we would think we were being by acting that way...

Yet the religious texts then give reason to question here is the top floor of Hell, and we're the crazy bunch who have been kicked out of paradise...

Which then makes far more sense why lots of people are screwy in someway down here, and those who don't accept they are, often have the worse issues to deal with.

Thus learning from everyone's character flaws is a great way to try to be worthy one day.