• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What about those Children?

74x12

You think Americans are too poor or incompetent to care for both their own and immigrant children at the same time?
When you realize the US government is basically treasonous, criminally incompetent and/or insane and is selling us out through borrowing, borrowing, borrowing; then yes. I hate to say that we do not have enough money to do anything. The dollar is a scam. Not many people realize that every dollar printed is another dollar borrowed by the U.S. government either from the Federal Reserve(scam central bank) or a foreign country like China. Who is going to pay off all the debt?

The chickens are going to come home to roost sooner or later. They already are in so many ways that they keep hidden from the American people. But the American people are wise in their own conceit and won't even try to stop it.
The facts on 1,500 immigrant children, family separation

I don't know, reading this leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

I mean yeah their not here legally, but their kids its not like they had a choice. Aren't we suppose to care about the kids or do we only care about them when their in a women?
I agree with border control but do not believe we should separate families. There are too many hardliners on both sides.

It Aint Necessarily So

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I mean yeah they're not here legally, but they're kids its not like they had a choice. Aren't we suppose to care about the kids or do we only care about them when their in a women?

Dobson's conservative Christian Focus on the Family should be stepping up to the plate to object any day now. They focus on families.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
The facts on 1,500 immigrant children, family separation

I don't know, reading this leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

I mean yeah their not here legally, but their kids its not like they had a choice. Aren't we suppose to care about the kids or do we only care about them when their in a women?[/QUOTE]
So much for "family values" and "keeping families together." They sure love to criticize families that don't stick together, but have no qualms about tearing other families apart.