• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member
If not the curse, then it is the following: I am simply way ahead of my time, you are looking at the distant future human type. "The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." (Nicola Tesla)

You believe what you want. Again, I have read some of your papers. They don't support this conclusion at all. At least Tesla's stuff worked.

questfortruth

You believe what you want. Again, I have read some of your papers. They don't support this conclusion at all. At least Tesla's stuff worked.
I would be convinced if God would be talking like this to the respected scientist like I am. You, however, are human and, thus, should make arguments, not empty disrespectful claims. Thank you.

joelr

I would be convinced if God would be talking like this to the respected scientist like I am. You, however, are human and, thus, should make arguments, not empty disrespectful claims. Thank you.
Really, no empty disrespectful claims? Like calling Hawkings "sick, sick, sick"?

If you cannot find one scientist to say your claims are supported you are not a respected scientist.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member

What makes you a respected scientist?!?!?! What are your education qualifications.