• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

We don't need to take materialist atheism as a whole seriously.

sayak83

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Ha! Ok, you're totally free to deny scientific experiments, just like you can deny evolution, or think we lived with dinosaurs, or that the Earth is flat. That you (1) can't even address or defend against the OP, and (2) are willing to deny scientific data handed directly to you, says everything any honest intellectual could want to know about your position.
Difficult to deny data that is completely absent. All that the data shows is that electrical and magnetic fields are created by living things. Nothing else.

I am only interested in this L field claim... not your OP.

Here until I storm off again
Premium Member
Difficult to deny data that is completely absent. All that the data shows is that electrical and magnetic fields are created by living things. Nothing else.

I am only interested in this L field claim... not your OP.

Except, you know, the predictive abilities of the experiments. But hey, I guess fundamentalists of all stripes pick and choose.

sayak83

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Except, you know, the predictive abilities of the experiments. But hey, I guess fundamentalists of all stripes pick and choose.
Failed claims of predictions you mean. The limited scientific value of the studies come directly from the EM field itself, the L field was an useless appendage that adds nothing to the picture.

Premium Member
Failed claims of predictions you mean. The limited scientific value of the studies come directly from the EM field itself, the L field was an useless appendage that adds nothing to the picture.

Jeez, you see no benefit to predicting ovulation, cancer, mental highs and lows, etc?

sayak83

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Jeez, you see no benefit to predicting ovulation, cancer, mental highs and lows, etc?
I do not see any benefit of claimed predictions that failed to pan out.
Please provide the paper where the L field theory was actually used to predict cancer and this prediction was verified. Thank you.

Premium Member

Bob the Unbeliever

nah.....but I believe the peace of heaven is guarded

if you have what it takes to stand from your dust.....avoid the grave....
you will draw the attention of heaven

and so it is written....Pray you are worthy to stand before God

If, by some ugly and unfortunate twist of the near-impossible, I DO find myself in front of your monster-god?

Who demands me act the mind-slave or I get infinite torture? (worship)

I will listen to his excuses-- and perhaps, I'll listen to his apology for his infinite failure at being a good entity.

If the excuses and apology are sincere enough?

I may-- repeat-- may think about forgiving him for his failure to be .... Godly.

Unlike you? I expect Godly Behavior from beings with the title "god".

But regardless? I will never worship such a Beast.

Worship is how slaves behave-- when they are completely broken.

Last edited:

Bob the Unbeliever

So... can you quote me talking about "magical properties" related to life fields?

"life fields". These exact same fields exist anytime you have electricity flowing in ordinary wires.

Are you claiming that electric wires are .... alive?

That is the consequences of your claims-- without magic to "separate" electrical fields created from living organisms and a D-cell battery running a light bulb.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
If, by some ugly and unfortunate twist of the near-impossible, I DO find myself in front of your monster-god?

Who demands me act the mind-slave or I get infinite torture? (worship)

I will listen to his excuses-- and perhaps, I'll listen to his apology for his infinite failure at being a good entity.

If the excuses and apology are sincere enough?

I may-- repeat-- may think about forgiving him for his failure to be .... Godly.

Unlike you? I expect Godly Behavior from beings with the title "god".

But regardless? I will never worship such a Beast.

Worship is how slaves behave-- when they are completely broken.
it seems you have that exactly backwards......

or maybe you don't see the evening news

Bob the Unbeliever

good luck throwing that in His Face

Oh, I plan on horking a lugi, if I ever face the "christian god". It is unworthy.

It is unworthy of being in the same club as Thor or Raven or The Great Mother. Gods of whom you are atheist about.

But those gods were Worthy. Your god? Not so much.

Daemon Sophic

God gave Man dominion

what you see in the news would not be His handiwork
There are only 2 choices given this pattern of thought.
1. God as you perceive It, truly IS infinite. And therefore, God knew exactly what would happen as a result of giving humanity 'dominion'. Thus in creating all of us in the way that It did, it wanted us to do exactly what we have done, and will do, with our world. If God is infinite, then there is no such thing as free will.

or 2. god as you perceive it, is NOT infinite. This is not so much a god, as merely a very powerful alien being. It gave us dominion over what.....the planet Earth? This region of the Milky Way galaxy? But of course all this does is beg the question of who is overseeing this alien god? Where is The real God? The infinite God who made the alien god, who in turn gave us dominion. Of course again, the real infinite God knew eons ago how this was all going to turn out anyway.....so back to square one. The infinite God planned every last detail of this world....including how many periods I would type into the last phrase, and the angle of tilt to your head while you are reading this, and how much violence and pollution humanity would have created by this point in time. God knew all these things too, many billions of years ago.

Or perhaps......there is no infinite God.