• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

WATCH: Corporate Censorship Fighting To Shut Down Conservative Voices

FragrantGrace

If winning isn't everything why do they keep score
Bye bye pumpkin. The truth is hard to bear for some.
:D Pumpkin. My dad use to call me that.
There's a forum I'm a member of wherein a member puts the names of members they ignore in their signature. It is quite a long list of what are actually appreciative folk.

Enoch07

It's all a sick freaking joke.
Premium Member
:D Pumpkin. My dad use to call me that.
There's a forum I'm a member of wherein a member puts the names of members they ignore in their signature. It is quite a long list of what are actually appreciative folk.

Its one of my favorite terms of endearment. Pumpkin, babydoll, love, and I have a fondness of giving special people nicknames related to their past. I have one nephew everytime I see him I do the "thug life" impression because that's his nickname.

Bob the Unbeliever

Who is allowed to make the decision as to who is the NAZI?

That person is being given a tremendous amount of power and control over the rest of us.

Facebook/twitter/etc? These are private venues. They may do whatever they choose, pretty much.

As for what is NAZI? Well.... look closely at tЯump and his cronies. Or try reading a history book for the first time in your life.

Bob the Unbeliever

I don't think it would be moral to punch a nazi while he holds a grenade in the middle of a group of children. So your cute lil phrase is false.

Nope. I did not say WHEN. I did not qualify-- I simply pointed out that NAZIs have shown us that they care not for Morality.

Thus, it is moral to punch them. Always. May not be expedient. Might not be legal.

Might not even be a particularly good idea, depending on circumstances.

But it's moral to oppose NAZIsm where ever you find it-- which is why it's moral to oppose tЯump-- who behaves like a NAZI does.

Bob the Unbeliever

That's how tyrants like to do it. ;O]

Censorship and control of the media is typically the first step. Sure it might 'solve' one set of problems, however once that's accomplished, then propaganda starts without any opposition because of said censorship and control of free speech unabated.

Remember the saying , "The road to Hell is paved with good intentions".

Besides, it's far better to have any hate and vitriol out in the open rather than having it going underground and allowing it to fester further in the dark where nobody knows what people are planning and thinking. Then people get strangely paranoid, seeing shadows in the walls, leading to doors getting kicked down and people slammed to the ground. See where that can lead to?

Maybe. Giving these reprobates free reign to say whatever? Lets like minded monsters gather together in large groups.

And do things ... Unspeakable things. Like, I dunno.... fly airplanes full of innocents into buildings?

Or elect a literal rapist into the Presidency? Or put a rapist on the Supreme Court?

That is the consequences of your No Holds Barred-- Let Them Say Any Lie, All The Time, Whatever.

sayak83

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
OAN Newsroom
UPDATED 9:00 AM PT — Tuesday, May 7, 2019

As Facebook shuts down accounts for mainstream conservative commentators, many on the right are warning this is only the beginning.

One America’s Pearson Sharp explains how this far-left corporate censorship is just the first step in a war to silence conservative voices.

Far left corporate...:rolleyes:

Bob the Unbeliever

Then you'll be in jail having exampled yourself no better than that neo-nazi..

I never said it was LEGAL. Did I? I simply pointed out it was MORAL.

You seem to have a real problem with understanding simple English. Projection, much?

. Rather than fall under the banner of Godwin's Law you should really learn who the Nazi's were before making such a ridiculous comparison..

I know what NAZIs are-- look at tЯump for a FINE example.

That's precisely the kind of mind set that was at the foundation of every fascist dictatorship in history..

LMAO! What a load of horse exhaust. It is possible to permit limited free speech, while SQUASHING NAZISM and similar HATE SPEECH. Like what spews forth from evangelical christians...

Free speech means dealing with that which is said that you don't agree with. Maturity is a big factor behind that as well.

Nice Straw Man you built-- has zip-all to do with what I said, of course-- that's how you people roll, though isn't it?

Lies on top of lies on top of more lies... that's why you love tЯump-- he lies 24/7-- every time he opens his pie-hole.

Enoch07

Premium Member
Nope. I did not say WHEN. I did not qualify-- I simply pointed out that NAZIs have shown us that they care not for Morality.

You did qualify it. You said "always".

Except that it is always moral to punch a NAZI.

But it's moral to oppose NAZIsm where ever you find it-- which is why it's moral to oppose tЯump-- who behaves like a NAZI does.

You can oppose non-violently.

Now if a Nazi is in the process of assaulting someone physically. Then it is moral to punch a Nazi. Defending someone under an active physical threat is moral.

Punching someone who is a Nazi who is just standing there doing nothing. Is immoral and is illegal. You may even be wrong that the person is a Nazi considering everyone is a Nazi according to the left. The only qualifier for that is just to disagree with you. Not a good system for establishing if someone is a violent genocidal maniac or not.

Bob the Unbeliever

You did qualify it. You said "always".

You can oppose non-violently.

Now if a Nazi is in the process of assaulting someone physically. Then it is moral to punch a Nazi. Defending someone under an active physical threat is moral.

Punching someone who is a Nazi who is just standing there doing nothing. Is immoral and is illegal. You may even be wrong that the person is a Nazi considering everyone is a Nazi according to the left. The only qualifier for that is just to disagree with you. Not a good system for establishing if someone is a violent genocidal maniac or not.

Wrong. But hey... it's people like you who enable NAZIS to become.... Presidents.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Facebook is a private company. They get to make the rules about their own platform. The first amendment is about government suppression of free speech. It doesn't give everyone the right to use a private platform.

What, you want the government to interfere on how a private company runs it's business?

So how does an Australian know this and the assumed to be American OP not?

Bob the Unbeliever

There is no evidence of either. But if you continue to make false accusations just know your own reputation is at stake.

We know tЯump is a self-admitted rapist. "grab'em by the *****"

We know tЯump likes and is sympathetic to NAZIS: "there were good people on both sides" when NAZIS marched in public.

tЯump never publicly condemned those White Supremacists, likely because he is one too.

We know his parents were card-carrying KKK members.

As for my "reputation"? That's so cute... you think I care what you think about me...! :D

Enoch07

Premium Member
We know tЯump is a self-admitted rapist. "grab'em by the *****"

Didn't know that counted as rape nowadays. Guess I better be careful on the train, might fall and hit a titty inadvertently raping someone.

We know tЯump likes and is sympathetic to NAZIS: "there were good people on both sides" when NAZIS marched in public.

You've been informed that is a lie already on another thread. But apparently your ok with repeating lies when after proven they are lies. But here is the article again. Trump Didn't Call Neo-Nazis 'Fine People.' Here's Proof. | RealClearPolitics

tЯump never publicly condemned those White Supremacists, likely because he is one too.

Yes he did. Here is a article from Time.

Trump Condemns White Supremacists 2 Days After Charlottesville Violence

An excerpt: President Donald Trump sharply condemned racist, white supremacist, and neo-Nazi sympathizers on Monday afternoon.

He even sharply condemned them. You're not making a great case for your skill of honesty I'm afraid.

We know his parents were card-carrying KKK members.

And there is a high likely hood you have a murderer, slave owner, pedophile or any other debauchery in your family. Shall we string you up for being guilty of those the way you wish to do to Trump?

Bob the Unbeliever

Didn't know that counted as rape nowadays. Guess I better be careful on the train, might fall and hit a titty inadvertently raping someone..

Testimony of hundreds of women notwithstanding. But there you go... Rape Apologizers is part of the US culture, especially among christians.

You've been informed that is a lie already on another thread. But apparently your ok with repeating lies when after proof they are lies. But here is the article again. Trump Didn't Call Neo-Nazis 'Fine People.' Here's Proof. | RealClearPolitics

LMAO! Yes... a lie, from a lying source is ... "credible"... riiiight.

D
Yes he did. Here is a article from Time.

Trump Condemns White Supremacists 2 Days After Charlottesville Violence

An excerpt: President Donald Trump sharply condemned racist, white supremacist, and neo-Nazi sympathizers on Monday afternoon.

He even sharply condemned them. You're not making a great case for your skill of honesty I'm afraid..

That's not what it actually says.... ooops! Oh well.

And there is a high likely hood you have a murderer, slave owner, pedophile or any other debauchery in your family. Shall we string you up for being guilty of those the way you wish to do to Trump?

Whataboutism. Nice attempt at deflection.

But tЯump IS guilty of crimes, including rape, stealing, non-payment of debts, etc, etc.

But since he hates the same people, that those who voted for him hate? They (and you) simply don't care.

That's how it works, if you are a Conservative, isn't it?

Enoch07

Premium Member
Testimony of hundreds of women notwithstanding.

Yet no criminal charges. It's almost like they made it up!

LMAO! Yes... a lie, from a lying source is ... "credible"... riiiight.

You've lost the plot mate.

That's not what it actually says

Yeah it is i quoted directly from the first paragraph. LoL why do you bluff and try to lie when it's right there.

Nice attempt at deflection.

Not deflection. You seem to think that guilt by association is punishable.

So should we punish you for your families crimes?

Bob the Unbeliever

Yet no criminal charges. It's almost like they made it up!.

There were pay offs-- innocent people don't pay off their victims.

But rape-apologizers ARE part of the problem. Keep defending a rapist. It helps your credibility so... no, it doesn't.

D
Yeah it is i quoted directly from the first paragraph. LoL why do you bluff and try to lie when it's right there..

Quote mining is a form of lying. Nice try, though.

D
Not deflection. You seem to think that guilt by association is punishable.

So should we punish you for your families crimes?

Strawman Projection. But that's your #1 "argument"

No-- tЯump is guilty from the things he did. He's very likely a KKK member. He hates all the "correct" people that anyone still supporting him hates.

That's how he got elected in the first place! A campaign of hate, belittling and "them versus us". Exactly how Hitler did it, as a matter of fact...

Enoch07

Premium Member