• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

WATCH: Corporate Censorship Fighting To Shut Down Conservative Voices

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
OAN Newsroom
UPDATED 9:00 AM PT — Tuesday, May 7, 2019

As Facebook shuts down accounts for mainstream conservative commentators, many on the right are warning this is only the beginning.

One America’s Pearson Sharp explains how this far-left corporate censorship is just the first step in a war to silence conservative voices.

PJW, Milo and Alex Jones are not "mainstream", and neither is your source. :rolleyes:

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Milo is a Jewish born Gay man that married to a black man if he is a Nazi he is the worlds worst nazi
There have been Jewish Nazis, non-white Nazis and LGBT Nazis. He keeps company with neo-Nazis and white supremacists. Besides, there's no evidence that he is actually any of those things. No one knows anything about him besides what he claims about himself. He's basically just a troll that popped up out of nowhere a few years ago. It's kind of telling that he embodies the worst stereotypes of a gay man and panders to an audience who hates gay people and Jews, like a minstrel performer. I never believed anything he said about himself.

Anyway, him at least being friendly to Nazism is old news: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bu...breitbart-and-milo-smuggled-white-nationalism

Enoch07

It's all a sick freaking joke.
Premium Member
Sorry, I'm not a paranoid conspiracy theorist. I'm an atheist only interested in facts, evidence and the truth.

Suuuure, that's why you call everyone a Nazi and go on about Russiagate all the time.

I don't think you even realize what is real anymore.

Enoch07

Premium Member
Besides, there's no evidence that he is actually any of those things.

It's kind of hard to not keep the company of Nazis when the far left accuse everyone of being Nazis. Even Biden and Bernie have been accused of being white supremacist lately. If that's not a sign of madness I don't what is.

Oh an here btw.
20190508_133032.jpg

20190508_133020.jpg

He had the video up for the longest time, but it's not available anymore.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
It's kind of hard to not keep the company of Nazis when the far left accuse everyone of being Nazis. Even Biden and Bernie have been accused of being white supremacist lately. If that's not a sign of madness I don't what is.

Oh an here btw.View attachment 28889
View attachment 28890

He had the video up for the longest time, but it's not available anymore.
I've seen those pics. They prove nothing. He's still down with Nazis.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Well be a paranoid conspiracy theorist the rest of your life then, and see where that gets ya.
Well, keep ignoring documented reality such as the detailed article I posted the link to and you chose to ignore, and see where that gets you (back on ignore, for starters).

Enoch07

Premium Member
He keeps company with neo-Nazis and white supremacists.

I just want everyone to see how fascism operates. Guilt by association is enough to earn you a bullet. You don't have to do anything wrong, you only need to come into contact with someone at some point to have guilt transferred on to you.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
I just want everyone to see how fascism operates. Guilt by association is enough to earn you a bullet. You don't have to do anything wrong, you only need to come into contact with someone at some point to have guilt transferred on to you.
Or you could actually read the article I posted but I guess paranoid ignorant ranting is more your style. His ties to Nazism are old news and so is he.

Enoch07

Premium Member
He keeps company with neo-Nazis and white supremacists.

Farrakhan was also on this list. Snoop Dogg is asking everyone to share their pictures/videos of Farrakhan. I guess Snoop finally saw the light and has given in to white power as well? Better ban him from everything just to be safe.

Warning graphic language.

The left has lost its mind.

FragrantGrace

If winning isn't everything why do they keep score
Your network is part of a radical, rightist, newly formed network and you are just trying to make a name for yourselves and following the Trump model to do that. I will face God with what I say, and so will you.
It's good to dream.