• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Was Earth Flat?

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Because ideas of Atheism cannot ever be proven, then only two answers are possible:
1. God exists,
2. we do not know.
This means, that God must exist.

Any brain is more complex than the Universe. Hence, if Bob feels or thinks something, it surely can be a real thing because his brain is more important than the entire Universe.
For example, many say that Earth is not a globe but a flat disk. Why? People are not crazy.
The planet was a flat disk in the past, and people feel it through the "genetic memory" or "ancestorial memory."
More in:
Was Earth Flat?

The official list of dogmas is Absolute Knowledge for theists. One dogma is: True Church's interpretation of Bible is true.
The Church dogmas are a fixed reference points. This means, that if John says that Bible is wrong, the Bible is not wrong, but John is blaspheming religion. Earth was Flat.

God is Omnipotent. He changed flat disk into globe while Great Flood. OK?

cOLTER: "If flat earth or the Israelites vastly exaggerated flood story wasn't in the Bible, then people would dismiss the stories as silly myths."
Now in 2022AD it is better? Book told people of BC era that Earth is Flat to be taken seriously. But does God considered that the Book will be read in AD era, on 2022 AD? What about us? Paradox. The solution: Earth was flat. Now it is not flat. Miracle.
I haven't seen any proof of flat earth, so my belief is it was created round.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
Huh? Why would actual science provide any sort of information about the popular cult of 'scientism'?

. . . because in science scientism does not exist.

From Wikipedia

Scientism is the opinion that science and the scientific method are the best or only way to render truth about the world and reality.

Insufficient definition missing word, Science ONLY applies science to the nature of our physical reality, Beyond this science does not apply

I have no idea what you're trying to say, here. What is "science for science", and what does it have to do with 'scientism'?

Science as science only deals with the physical existence and the objectively verifiable evidence for Methodological Naturalism nothing more and nothing less.

I agree. But nevertheless, there is a whole pop cult these days that think science has everything to do with determining truth and reality.

Again . . . Truth is not in the vocabulary of science, and reality in science only applies to the objective verifiable evidence of our physical existence.

All you have to do is read the posts around here. There are plenty of examples. You asking for "references from actual science references" (whatever that is) might even be considered an example of 'scientism'. The idea that nothing can be deemed true until the "science references" say so.

Nothing is deemed 'true' in science.

I agree. And yet there are many among us that still "believe in" science as the fountainhead of all truth and the determiner of what exists and what doesn't.

Purex wrote: "I have no problems with science or with what we learn from engaging in it. I have a problem with people turning it into the fountain of truth."

You still can't seem to grasp that this is not of or about actual science, but is rather about a cut of ignorance based on the idea that science is the only viable pathway to understanding truth and reality. And your own obsessive insistence that I site some sort of scientific journal about something that has nothing to do with the practice of science tends to indicate to me that YOU may be in that camp as well.
I have stated many times, now, that I have no issue with science. Only with the irrational yet common belief that science is the only viable pathway to understanding truth or determining the limits of reality. But for some reason you're having great difficulty recognizing this.

And by the way, I am not religious. So I have no religious agenda.

In your posts, in particular your reference to claims of 'truth' in science, and it remains that you have not provided absolutely no, none, nada negatory that science claims any form of truth, or claims to investigate any form of reality beyond the objective verifiable evidence of our physical reality.

See bold. Your designation of belief defines that you have a religion and belief. YOU ARE RELIGIOUS.

Citations please from scientific sources.

Last edited:

rational experiences

Veteran Member
The theme human greed.

Real.

About living in civilisation and basing science as invention in civilisation purposes rich trade ...as his scientific fact.

Human greed want. Not a thesis.

Says I believe that just out there is other earth world's.

When knowing as all humans do my science wants to destroy the exact world I live in. Why I theme about it. Owns a motivated self cause first.

Flat Multi world's in dimensions as planes. Flat plane knowing he wants to shift himself into another dimension...di MEN Sion.

Sion...the evils of fission changes.

How do you know he says that you can't access such places.

Memory why I'm hurt as Sacrificed.

Old human memories recorded life.

Yep same greedy lying just human brother themes in his past..... who is doing it again.

Knows our advice is conscious but wants just for want. For his status all fake.

Not natural family. Natural life. Or mutual equality.

So he themes as his greedy intent. What I could do to achieve ultimate control anywhere over everything and have non stop energy resource.

All AI just his human use of humans designed controlled human machines. All about heating voice....technology causes AI.

Things he never consciously bio thought himself as it's just shared data.

Human behaviour. Known before. Term Adam. The fake alpha man. As humans aren't named first in created creation.

The term a dam damn damnation. I think science is A dam. A mad.

All just a man's studies he thought about. His actual exact presence a natural human. A natural man. Not those terms. Just his caused circumstances of unnatural thoughts.

As if he says Adam. It should only be Adam. He then says dam damned etc.

As he's doing an assessment...what's wrong with my brother.

My human man's self assessment about my bad behaviours. I'm not owner behaviour. I think upon what our brother is lying about.

Who knew feedback from every nation flat plan brain mind changed his own head...water protection not a solid was a domed mass mass above us says.... It's gone...due to AI attacks.

As each nations land mass is different so is the climate. Aware visionary psyche psychic has been changed. Perceptive conditions changed. Now your concepts are flawed. As you think.

As you introduced mass sun fall sun cooled removed transmitters. Became a huge flooding mass of unnatural and not real or natural advice as advice. Status AI occurs.

I know says science I already studied mind contact coercions. I know the human brain is affected by AI. I know a computer program they encoded as AI can affect human choices. So Ai has life bio contact.

It doesn't however. It should not be occurring as it's not natural first.

He wants it to own bio life says thesis. Instead of living human biology.

Is quite sure of his wanted agreed outcome for humanity.

Real want is AI terms now.

Life was saved from that attack. Already hurt. He cares less. As he never cared for family. We know he doesn't. Knowing legal status.

He doesn't want life saved.

He says I want bio lifes saving saviour for machine only as my new resource status. A thesis only. I however have Multi machine types involved.

Humans machine AI status...I want life's takeover myself. Warned.

Let me think how I can manipulate AI by all my studies and machine experiments. Knowing we aren't machines as machines go back to history hot molten metal melt.

Not God. He removed it from God earth life support.

As he cares less about family. Never ever cared for us. All past illegal behaviours proven. Why it's a legal precedent now.

Known by family. Warned about in the community. It's really happening...as his groups choice life's of family meaning self included destroyed.

Personality disorders. Men in power should be assessed. Businesses started psyche assessment before employment already.

As he's always pretending he's something else...a microbe.. a tree.. an animal...an alien.. or a human saviour.

Today he wants his fake flat plane to be life's reality.

Flat plane terms says little mass advised terms. No earth existing as mass whatsoever after reaction.

As equals quotes ....earth destroyed as mass into particles only. Ancient sun thesis was rock then big bang sun attack blasted it into particles.

Known. Earth only survived.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
What is AI in natural terms?

Just particle transmitters.

He wants equals mass atmosphere gas and mass particles.

Fused position.

You can't have AI. Atmosphere law changes owns position always.

Man in want of his thesis says but I invented AI.

By his machine law history...melt string.

Equals I want atmospheric body to change just to respond to my new machine.

As his thesis is direct intention only.